TNAS mobile is a dedicated mobile APP for TerraMaster TNAS devices.With TNAS mobile, you can access TNAS locally and remotely on mobile devices, back up photos and videos from mobile devices, browse office or PDF documents, upload or download files, browse and play multimedia files, and you can even initialize your TNAS device with TNAS mobile. Note: TNAS mobile can only work with TNAS device running TOS 3.0.31 or later version.
1,Fixed some known bugs.
2,Optimized some features.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Slow/Not User Friendly
I thought the TNAS app would be easy to use and connect to your NAS specifically over the internet when not at home. Instead it is painfully slow and does not connect well at all. It takes forever to load any folder with photos or audio. I would think with a blazing fast upload and download speed it would be painless but instead it’s just slow. The app in itself has very little to no options apart from creating folders and uploading photos/videos.
What about voice memos? Documents? We can’t upload anything else apart from that. When trying to configure a third party app like “FileExplorer” (which works ten times better), you can’t connect over the internet which is the soul purpose of having a NAS!!! To be able to access it from whenever you want in the world. The issue is even by connect through the online Link and opening the folders within the system directly you can’t play any type of format meaning any videos or other incompatible audio formats....
I purchased this with the intention of storing my photos painlessly over the internet so I could empty my phone and have access to them whenever I want. Not the case, not working but I definitely would like for TerraMaster to make updates and change their app...
King of Bugs...
1) Struggles to connect to TNAS if low/poor Wi-Fi connection (should not be a problem, needs better connection handling— should be bulletproof).
2) Always defaulting to "admin" in user field — bad, should be blank.
3) Keeps seeing prior name of device and does an auto enter if ‘remind me checked’ — effectively making it impossible to enter another account unless you use extremely short user name and password— this needs some serious rethinking.
4) Once it auto logins in, it immediately displays "Capturing files..." then after a few seconds nothing, and no files either.
5) Attempt to upload files, prompts for folder, then press ‘next’ and nothing even though it just showed ‘n’ of files in the folder (greater than zero).
6) Click ‘down arrow’ at right side of Folder name and app crashes. In fact there are many ways to cause app to crash.
7) Changes from English to Chinese button and notices assets magically.
8) Data fields for ‘user’ and ‘password’ magically add blank/spacing to the end of user entered data, therefore causing login failure.
Would love to see these things fixed and released in the next week.
Just these in 15 minutes...
iOS 11.2.2 = iPad Pro, iPhone X
Would love to help and get these fixed ASAP...
I have had this app for almost a year. And the connection to it on cellular is very weak. Alot of buffering. scrolling through pictures on wifi is very slow and laggy and takes a while for them to load. cant reconnect reset-up app if off of network even if you have ip and port. the connection on cellular is weak. the app needs better response time on wifi and cellular when loading all types of content. i am running ios 12.4.1
- Noon Technology Company Limited
- 93.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2014 TerraMaster.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.