Trusted by 30+ million people and teams worldwide. Todoist is a delightfully simple yet powerful task manager and to-do list app. Finally, organize your work and life.
TechRadar - “...one of the best apps you can use to plan your personal and work schedules. The app has a lot of task management features, and its user interface is nothing short of stellar.”
Use Todoist to:
• Reach that mental clarity you’ve been longing for by using Quick Add to capture and schedule tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Add tasks like “Read work emails every day at 10am” using Todoist’s powerful everyday language recognition and recurring due dates.
• Available on any device – with apps, extensions, and widgets – Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
• Link Todoist with your calendar, voice assistant, and 60+ other tools such as Outlook, Gmail, and Slack.
• Collaborate on projects of all sizes by assigning tasks to others. You can also leave comments, voice notes, and attach files to tasks.
• Project templates available to help you tackle everything (from meeting agendas and accounting tasks, to packing lists and wedding planning).
• See what’s most important by setting visual task priority levels.
• Get to know yourself better with insights into your personalized productivity trends.
Why you’ll love it on iOS
• Todoist is beautifully designed, simple to get started and intuitive to use.
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, while also syncing across desktop and all other devices.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• Location-based reminders available on upgrade. Never forget an errand again.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
We eliminated bug after bug. Maybe we should call ourselves exterminators?
Select “What’s New” in your settings to view even more polishes and bug squishes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an awesome program & I use it all the time. I don’t have a family, so I’m glad this app doesn’t have all the other stuff other apps have for family schedules & such. I’m also not a big time executive who needs a bunch of other features, keeping track of meetings & clients. I’m a simple personal on disability, who likes to keep track of projects around the house & her shopping list. I also use it for my part-time position I have working at home to keep track of what reports I need to finish. The other added features I love is the ability to use it with my Apple Watch I just won in a contest & the ability to use it with Alexa, which being disabled & having mobility issues, this is a major convenience. The one bad thing, which is why I gave it only 4 stars, is the inability to use some of the features without buying the premium version. Being on disability, once the rent & the rest of the monthly necessities are paid, I don’t even have enough left over to go out to lunch, let alone pay subscription fees. I don’t mind paying one time charges if the program was worth it, such as this one, since I know the time & energy that goes into the development, but those of us who are mostly on limited, fixed income, who also must still work part-time to pay bills, don’t have the money to pay any kind of subscription fees. Anyways, that’s all. Just wish I had access to the other features, so I could really utilize the app to its full potential.
Developer Response ,
Hello, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will see how we can help you!
Simply the best so far for professionals with date critical needs
If you’re just looking for an app to help you plan your garage cleaning and family vacation there are better looking and simpler options out there. If you need an app for professional use, where due dates and times are not merely “goals” (yeah I’m looking at you “GTD” method) but are actual real world cannot be missed deadlines, this is the app. If you need an app that allows you to have those dates appear in your calendar (your calendar, not just the app’s upcoming forecast of events) this is your app (the Fantastical 2 way sync is killer). If you prefer not to spend more time trying to figure out how to do things in the app than actually doing them (did anyone say “Omnifocus“) this is the one. Collaboration, ability to easily add notes and attachments on both the project and task level, straightforward interface, relatively easy to learn functions with good web documentation, TEMPLATES (a feature that for some inexplicable reason other apps seem to openly resist adding but is a no-brainer for those who have the same task and deadline structure for multiple projects, like I don’t know pretty much anyone who is in business and/or works with standardized contracts), sub-tasks, multiple reminder options, this one does it right. You will not see the benefit of the forgoing without the premium subscription, but $38 a year is a bargain for the features and functionality you get.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for sharing this! Great to hear :)
We really appreciate your support!
Best Task Manager I’ve Used to Date
It’s remarkable to me ToDoist isn’t ranked higher on the productivity charts because it easily eclipses anything that I’ve ever used before. It’s gorgeous (I prefer dark mode, but there are more themes) It integrates great with the GTD methodology (my preference) but whatever your system, it’s robust enough that you should be able to integrate it well. I love what they did with Karma, their gamified point system (but I would like to see this expanded). You can tell that the creators stay up-to-date on best practices and they regularly update a pretty informative blog that is enjoyable for a productivity junky like me. I used it for 24 hours and pretty much decided I NEEDED premium which is easily the best $3 I spend every month.
It’s important to distinguish between what this is and is not though. It does not teach you how to be productive. It is not a good place to do high level goal setting, visioning, and planning. It is not a calendar. It also doesn’t focus you on the task at hand. The app is a Task Filing System. It is a utility that will enhance your workflow with those other things. It will work great for anyone who needs to make a to-do list, but those who chose to educate themselves on actual task management theory will get the most out of it. I hope it hits the top of the charts!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Doist Inc.
- 213.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Pro - Monthly $4.99
- Todoist Pro - Yearly $47.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.