Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Say hello to Todoist Foundations: A comprehensive update with faster, more intuitive, more reliable ways to get things done. Check out what’s new below:
- You can now divide your project into Sections. Add a Section from the three dots menu in the top right of any project, then add tasks by dragging them into the section. Try using Sections to arrange your projects by stage (Research, Planning, Launch) or by timeline (Week 1, Week 2, Week 3).
- Manage every detail about a task – its due date, assignee, labels, sub-tasks, comments, and more – in one place with new Task View. Simply tap on the task to see it.
- It’s now easier to manage your sub-tasks right from Task View. Tap on a task to open Task view and add, view and complete its sub-tasks in context.
- Add tasks and sub-tasks right where you want them inside your projects using the new Dynamic Add button. Simply drag the add button to the spot where you want to create the task. You can also add new Sections by dragging the button to the far left of the project.
- Your Labels list will now be divided into “Personal” and “Shared” labels. Whenever someone adds a label to a task in a shared project, you’ll see it in your Shared labels; All the labels you create yourself go into your Personal labels. For those of you who collaborate in Todoist, this change should keep your label list much more organized and manageable.
- Adding tasks just got easier with the more intuitive, redesigned Quick Add. You’ll see small tags below the task name that display the due date, project, and task assignee. You can also now immediately set a reminder using the clock icon.
- Enjoy a more coordinated look across the app with colorful, redesigned icons on every platform.
- You can now see your completed tasks right within your project. Simply select “Show completed tasks” from the three dots menu and you’ll see checked-off tasks right in your project list. You can see them in task view, too.
- You’ll notice a more reliable, more responsive Todoist across the board thanks to a handful of user interface and under-the-hood updates and bug fixes. These also lay the foundation for powerful new features around the corner.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t all to do list, this is by far my favorite
I’ve used every to do list out there. Every complex, GTD, you name it I’ve used it. I’ve used it on every platform from windows, mac , iPad, iPhone.
There are couple things that make this one of the best. It’s not perfect, but I’d rather have a good list that is visually intuitive, consistent across all platforms, simplifies complex situations, but still allows for the complexity. More importantly they are very fairly priced, for the incredible amount of features that other to do organization lists attempt and charge more for. Whether it is the desktop, the iPhone or the iPad, their interface is excellent and consistent. It’s very easy To maintain a to do list when one is calm or has few projects. But when I am stressed, and have a lot to put in the lists quickly, ToDoIst make it easy, intuitive, consistent so that I actually want to use the application. In simple terms, this is the first application that as my lists and projects and tasks add up, I don’t feel visually overwhelmed and don’t dread opening the application to see what’s awaiting me..
I’m telling everyone about this great app
Whether you work outside the home, have a home business, or are a stay at home mom or student, this app and a few good systems can transform your productivity. I use a conglomeration of methods that I gleaned from 3 books: Getting Things Done, The 12 Week Year, and Do More Better. Those foundational books combined with this app have tripled my productivity already. I’ve tried several others, from OmniFocus to Cozi to Habit Tracker and more. I manage a home business, am a home school teacher, as well as manage my house. This is the first app that has given me the freedom to use my systems in an effective manner. My stress has reduced as I’ve found an app that lets me dump all of those tasks from my head and place them in an app that I trust to organize them in a manner that keeps me from missing anything. I wish it was a bit more intuitive in applying GTD, but I’ve managed some work arounds for setting up Reviews and other important GTD basics. Give this a try. You wont be sorry.
I don’t usually write app reviews, but Todoist has been invaluable for me. Until now, I’d gotten along just fine keeping track of things by using a handwritten weekly list of tasks, supplemented by an ongoing list of tasks in my calendar. I’m semi-retired, and don’t have that much to keep track of.
However, I recently assumed responsibility for coordinating the care of a friend who needs 24/7 care, dealing with all her insurance, doctor appointments, managing her finances, and many other critical tasks that were overwhelming.
I turned to Todoist and it was remarkably easy to learn to use. Not everything was completely intuitive, but the ability to organize tasks into separate projects, and the flexibility of viewing tasks allows me to manage more than I could hope to without the use of the app. The seamless coordination between using it on my iPhone and iPad means I can add or review tasks whenever and wherever I am. I paid for the upgrade and it’s well worth it to be able to add comments.
- Ist Productivity Ltd.
- 131.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Annual $35.99
- Todoist Premium - Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.