Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• To give you even more fine-tuned control over which tasks you see in Todoist, we’re introducing new sorting options. You’ll now be able to sort your task list in any order, group your tasks together in new ways, or filter your tasks by who’s responsible. To use the new options, tap the three dots icon in the top right, then tap Sort and pick your settings.
• Now add project names in Japanese without a hitch.
• Ready to get rid of a project? (Maybe 2020 Epic Travel Plans.) Delete Project is back!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simply the best so far for professionals with date critical needs
If you’re just looking for an app to help you plan your garage cleaning and family vacation there are better looking and simpler options out there. If you need an app for professional use, where due dates and times are not merely “goals” (yeah I’m looking at you “GTD” method) but are actual real world cannot be missed deadlines, this is the app. If you need an app that allows you to have those dates appear in your calendar (your calendar, not just the app’s upcoming forecast of events) this is your app (the Fantastical 2 way sync is killer). If you prefer not to spend more time trying to figure out how to do things in the app than actually doing them (did anyone say “Omnifocus“) this is the one. Collaboration, ability to easily add notes and attachments on both the project and task level, straightforward interface, relatively easy to learn functions with good web documentation, TEMPLATES (a feature that for some inexplicable reason other apps seem to openly resist adding but is a no-brainer for those who have the same task and deadline structure for multiple projects, like I don’t know pretty much anyone who is in business and/or works with standardized contracts), sub-tasks, multiple reminder options, this one does it right. You will not see the benefit of the forgoing without the premium subscription, but $38 a year is a bargain for the features and functionality you get.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for sharing this! Great to hear :)
We really appreciate your support!
Best Task Manager I’ve Used to Date
It’s remarkable to me ToDoist isn’t ranked higher on the productivity charts because it easily eclipses anything that I’ve ever used before. It’s gorgeous (I prefer dark mode, but there are more themes) It integrates great with the GTD methodology (my preference) but whatever your system, it’s robust enough that you should be able to integrate it well. I love what they did with Karma, their gamified point system (but I would like to see this expanded). You can tell that the creators stay up-to-date on best practices and they regularly update a pretty informative blog that is enjoyable for a productivity junky like me. I used it for 24 hours and pretty much decided I NEEDED premium which is easily the best $3 I spend every month.
It’s important to distinguish between what this is and is not though. It does not teach you how to be productive. It is not a good place to do high level goal setting, visioning, and planning. It is not a calendar. It also doesn’t focus you on the task at hand. The app is a Task Filing System. It is a utility that will enhance your workflow with those other things. It will work great for anyone who needs to make a to-do list, but those who chose to educate themselves on actual task management theory will get the most out of it. I hope it hits the top of the charts!
I don’t all to do list, this is by far my favorite
I’ve used every to do list out there. Every complex, GTD, you name it I’ve used it. I’ve used it on every platform from windows, mac , iPad, iPhone.
There are couple things that make this one of the best. It’s not perfect, but I’d rather have a good list that is visually intuitive, consistent across all platforms, simplifies complex situations, but still allows for the complexity. More importantly they are very fairly priced, for the incredible amount of features that other to do organization lists attempt and charge more for. Whether it is the desktop, the iPhone or the iPad, their interface is excellent and consistent. It’s very easy To maintain a to do list when one is calm or has few projects. But when I am stressed, and have a lot to put in the lists quickly, ToDoIst make it easy, intuitive, consistent so that I actually want to use the application. In simple terms, this is the first application that as my lists and projects and tasks add up, I don’t feel visually overwhelmed and don’t dread opening the application to see what’s awaiting me..
- Doist Inc.
- 194.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Monthly $3.99
- Todoist Premium - Annual $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.