Tired of being tracked and stalked? Bombared with creepy yet relevant ads?
TOB was built to protect your privacy. TOB is a free-mium, ad-free Private Browser that uses Tor to make it very difficult to track your browsing footprints.
* Anonymously browse the internet without websites knowing your real IP address.
* Navigate the internet without your ISP tracking you.
* Access .onion websites ("hidden services" only available with Tor)
* Change IP address, clear cookies and cache with the press of a button.
* Disable scripts that could be used to track your network activity.
* Browse webpages without any ads thanks to a built-in content blocker.
If you enjoy this app, please consider rating it on the AppStore! If you find any bugs or problems with the app, please contact our support via the support link on this page.
Web browsing is slower than through a normal web browser due to relaying through the Tor anonymization network.
While some functionality is availible for free, some features are only availible to subscribers. You can subscribe for unlimited access. These subscriptions may include weekly, monthly and annual plans. Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USDPayment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings. While you can cancel at any time, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not .onion user
When used with VPN (and the VPN is based in an appropriate country) this could be a good solution for Internet access.
But some secure sites may not work through it (e.g., U.S. banks etc.).
Quick wish list for iOS:
- ability to set this browser as default in iOS (which may be a limitation of iOS), or at least be prompted which browser to use to open a website/URL (maybe this could be implemented as a content management extension to Safari on iOS [it slows multiple such extensions at the same time]?)
- screen shortcut enable/disable active content for individual websites/tabs instead of only on the level of the entire browser
- allow/disallow site cookies for individual websites/tabs and auto-delete cookies of individual websites after the tab closed.
- add websites to the rules and edit a rule right from the tab with an open website
Works very well
Works just like the tor browser on Linux distros, Windows etc. also comes with some security options that are not found on the desktop version or tor
Note to some reviewers of this product:
I do not know the glich with iOS 12 as I run iOS
11, but your issue with the chapcha not loading
Is because tor blocks chapchas because they can be used to track you on the internet, look
for alternative websites that contain no
chapchas or you can tap the settings of tor and
allow all active content, but this compromises your security.
Hardly a secure tor connection.
Y’all need to know how to use tor correctly to factually vanish your fingerprint to snooping eyes before connection to any darkweb site. If you think a mere connection to tor does so, you are leaving traces that connect back to you. Get a vpn (privately owned is most certainly best as you know what happens to the logs and other data left behind when they are yours). However Zuckerberg is proving that there is mountains more data that IS stored and sometimes sold to third parties without your knowledge or consent. Don’t be caught thinking you are secure just because you have this app that connects to Tor, without a further means of encryption AND complete assurance your data isn’t collected this app is worthless to secure your browsing. Quit being misled.
- Privacy Browser Inc.
- 41.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Privacy Browser
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited C $29.99
- Unlimited B $19.99
- Unlimited A $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.