===== Tower of Fortune is being chosen one of the "Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2012: Arcade" by Toucharcade =====
- A surprise gem of RPG - by Missattha
- Excellent Slot/RPG game with unique art and addicting gameplay - by BazookaTime
- Fun, Addictive and stylish - by Anne Packrat
- Classic retro game - by Shaolean
- Terrific RPG hybrid - by Retr0spective
- Amazingly addictive - by Won'tgetfooledagainson
- Old school with a twist - by Ricepirate Mick Lauer
- I'm hooked - by Monster Party
- Deeply engrossing game - by David Magallon
- Highly enjoyable - by Pyong
- A Reel Good Time For RPG Fans - by Toucharcade, 4/5
- ... it's a hard game to put down once you've mastered its secrets - by AppSpy, 4/5
- ... it's just really freaking addicting and clever - by 148Apps, 4/5
Appstore Customer Ratings
Average rating for all versions: 4.5/5
Tower of Fortune is a retro-style slot machine/RPG. You play as a retired hero and lived with daughter peacefully. Until one day, an unknown power from the mystic tower took her away. This force the hero to draw the sword again and fight for his daughter.
- One button gameplay, easy to learn and no tutorial needed
- Retro pixel graphics and funny animation
- RPG mechanics such as combat, powerful equipment from defeated boss, level up and skill upgrade system, hero transform and much more...
- 4 slot machine game: Combat in the tower, Treasure in the chest, Fight the scum family, and Rest in the tavern
- Customize your camp with various options such as dungeon scene, cauldron and mystic mascot
- 39 kind of enemies want to stop you to find the truth
- 37 powerful equipment from the ancient god to collect
- 39 random combat quest and 12 random tavern quest to challenge
- 3 different game ending to discover
- Endless spin and fun!
- Add new game info
Ratings and Reviews
Best in 2012, still fun in 2022!
Recently rediscovered this game when my teenage daughter re-downloaded it onto her phone. Immediately recognized and remembered it, immediately re-downloaded it myself and commenced playing it for hours on end. The most frustrating part so far is only being able to purchase 5 more multipurpose slots (armor, talismans, etc). I have collected 2-3x that many items, and since it’s not possible to change out items once you encounter an enemy, there’s no chance for customized fight strategies. I’ve hit level 28, and reached the Bridge, and the top monster there is nearly undefeatable without using 5-6 restore HP potions. Not sure if that means I’m trying to advance too quickly. Also, at this level, the initial weapon, Flame Sword, seems to be quickly outperforming any of the other 6 or so sword options I’ve collected, except maybe Wind Dancer (double attack 50% chance). Still, despite these difficulties, I’m not ready to give up playing yet, just getting the impression that it’s time to settle in for the long haul if I want to make it to the end. Let the grind commence….
Not bad, good on the go or on the toilet
I'm currently lvl 96 on ToF but and bosses at this point just not do-able. All the bosses have one-hits, high stun chances, or reflect full damage back?!!?!! Like what the point in DEF it does seem to do much and it doesn't help that the lowest stats you get in the beginning. LUK does double damage but it caps at 60 but it doesn't seem to do much. My problem is the lag of weapon choices at certain point (FLAME SWORD all day) and DEF just doesn't seem to protect as much. LvL up isn't that rewarding less these ( +1 AllStats, +Match2, +Match3, +MaxHp) and these are in order of best to least. Individual Stats are ( +DEF, +ATK). LUK doesn't even matter but to easily assessable so lvling that is waste of time. At this point investing in high hp stack would be great to help avoid against being 1-shot.
If you like slots and rpgs, you'll love this!
This game can be addicting if you enjoy games based on the luck of the draw. But what makes it even more addicting is the customizations you come across like various weapons and enchanted items that can give you an advantage.
You can also go to the bar and spend your hard earned gold for the chance toincrease your total hp and luck which is invaluable in the later and harder levels you'll unlock.
Yes, its simple and mindless, but its extremely entertaining if you're in the mood for a casual dungeon romp. This has been an all time favorite of mine for years.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GUAN LING WU
- 12.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Game Stew
- In-App Purchases
- 10000G $4.99
- 3000G $1.99
- 30000G $9.99
- 1000G $0.99
- 60000G $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.