Using Your Smartphone For The Track Is Easier Than Ever!
• Road Course, Autocross, Rally, Drift, 4x4, and Drag Racing
• Race Timing + Data Logging + Analysis + Video
• Works Almost Anywhere! 1000+ Predefined Circuits, or Add Your Own
• GPS Lap Timer & Display with Predictive Timing (Circuit mode)
• Sector Split Timing & Theoretical Lap Time (Circuit mode)
• High-Definition Video Recording + Data Overlay
• Lap, GPS, G-Force, and OBD-II Data Logging
• Driving Line Analysis, Statistics, Data Graphs, and Run / Lap Comparison
• Optional Live Telemetry Streaming via Live.RaceRender.com
• Also Supports External GPS and OBD-II Devices
• OBD-II Live Monitor, Code Scanning / Reset, and Data Logging
• Easily Exports Data and Video to RaceRender
TrackAddict, by HP Tuners, transforms your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® into a motorsports telemetry and video system. See your lap times instantly, capture video and telemetry data, compare circuit laps side-by-side, impress your friends with video+data overlays, and more! Quick and easy setup.
Advisories and Disclaimers:
Always drive safely. Intended for responsible use in a motorsports environment. Use at your own risk.
Works on iPhone and compatible GPS-enabled iPad, iPad mini, and iPod touch devices. Devices which do not contain suitable GPS hardware may work when combined with a compatible external GPS device. Performance depends on good GPS reception conditions, and may vary. Features, capabilities, and pricing may differ between platforms and are subject to change at any time.
OBD functionality is optional, and would require a supported OBD-II interface device and a compatible OBD-II compliant vehicle. See website for details.
Features and capabilities can vary depending on your device and other circumstances.
Use of Live Streaming feature is optional. Services are provided as-is, and are subject to change or discontinuation at any time. This functionality does have privacy implications. Please see this app's online documentation and http://Live.RaceRender.com before enabling its use. Use of Live Streaming service requires an Internet connection, and is therefore subject to your wireless carrier and/or Internet provider's data rates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Live Data Monitor, available from the Setup options screen
• Graph improvements for certain data types
• More efficient NBP data processing
• Adjusted GM steering wheel position decoding
• Updated VIN decoder
• More predefined tracks and sector split coordinates
• Fixed hidden text fields in Light Mode (Track Edit and Dashboard Setup)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but no background recording
The app is very good with a few bugs like when you zoom in the map to see speeds or g forces and you scroll up or down and the line or track disappears so you have to zoom back and then it shows again. Also this app would be perfect for me if it could run in the background so I can record my speeds and times while I use google maps to get directions in my trail.
Great, Economical Driver Feedback
After 32 years I went back to SCCA Solo II competitions, and suffice it to say my high speed driving skills were rusty. TrackAddict won’t singularly transform you into an “alien” (freak fast driver), but frankly nothing will except seat time. So the question is how do you apply lessons learned to not only drive fast, but become a fast driver? TrackAddict is part of a recipe that works for me. By using this app I was able to see how my in-person feedback compared to the data of what the car was actually doing. If you are a national-level driver you may want something more complex such as SoloStorm, but for the rest of us this is a superb tool.
Difficult to use and debug
I bought an external gps unit to increase responsiveness and accuracy of gps data. Every time I use it the gps causes the delay of all overlaid data including obd data. I wouldn’t mind this if there was an easy way to adjust the offset between the video and the data streams overlaid but alas I couldn’t find it in the myriad options. I’m also trying to sync them with RaceRender (made by same people) and I can’t seem to be able to do that easily. Otherwise data gathering is great but what use is it without a visual image. :-/
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RaceRender LLC
- 32.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © RaceRender LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.