Using Your Smartphone For The Track Is Easier Than Ever!
• Road Course, Autocross, Rally, Drift, 4x4, and Drag Racing
• Race Timing + Data Logging + Analysis + Video
• Works Almost Anywhere! 1000+ Predefined Circuits, or Add Your Own
• GPS Lap Timer & Display with Predictive Timing (Circuit mode)
• Sector Split Timing & Theoretical Lap Time (Circuit mode)
• High-Definition Video Recording + Data Overlay
• Lap, GPS, G-Force, and OBD-II Data Logging
• Driving Line Analysis, Statistics, Data Graphs, and Run / Lap Comparison
• Optional Live Telemetry Streaming via Live.RaceRender.com (requires Pro upgrade)
• Also Supports External GPS and OBD-II Devices
• OBD-II Live Monitor, Code Scanning / Reset, and Data Logging
• Easily Exports Data and Video to RaceRender
TrackAddict, by HP Tuners, transforms your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® into a motorsports telemetry and video system. See your lap times instantly, capture video and telemetry data, compare circuit laps side-by-side, impress your friends with video+data overlays, and more! Quick and easy setup.
Free Edition provides most of the features at no cost, but is limited to storing three recordings, does not include live telemetry, and adds a logo to videos.
Pro Edition removes those limitations and gives you every feature currently available from this app. It is available either as a low-cost in-app purchase, or as a separate app.
Advisories and Disclaimers:
Always drive safely. Intended for responsible use in a motorsports environment. Use at your own risk.
Works on iPhone and compatible GPS-enabled iPad, iPad mini, and iPod touch devices. Devices which do not contain suitable GPS hardware may work when combined with a compatible external GPS device. Performance depends on good GPS reception conditions, and may vary. Features, capabilities, and pricing may differ between platforms and are subject to change at any time.
OBD functionality is optional, and would require a supported OBD-II interface device and a compatible OBD-II compliant vehicle. See website for details.
Features and capabilities can vary depending on your device and other circumstances.
Use of Live Streaming feature is optional and requires a premium upgrade. Services are provided as-is, and are subject to change or discontinuation at any time. This functionality does have privacy implications. Please see this app's online documentation and http://Live.RaceRender.com before enabling its use. Use of Live Streaming service requires an Internet connection, and is therefore subject to your wireless carrier and/or Internet provider's data rates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Various User Interface enhancements
• Raw data values display on Lap Detail screen
• Dashboard display offers both imperial and metric units
• NBP v1.1 support (adds mathematical expressions)
• OBD support for Hondata s300 v3 (use BLE mode)
• Updated VIN decoder
• Added tune IDs to assist rules compliance in some racing orgs
• Improved OBD DTC descriptions
• Fixed OBD DTC bug when there are more than 5 codes set
• Fixed excessive lag for data with long OBD drop-outs
• More predefined tracks and sector split coordinates
• iOS platform updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for simple, no fuss onboard video and data!
Some suggestions though: add a night mode, perhaps just dim the (recording) screen. Add a pause/resume recording: for some activities you don’t want to record everything, and now if you press stop recording it moves to another screen and the recording session is over, then you have to start over and not sure what happens if the car is already moving etc. Tap to pause, tap to resume, that’s it. Bonus: find and record the brake pressure, I know the Focus RS sends the brake pressure and steering angle on the HSBUS, not sure it can be queried through OBD though, but brake pressure would be fantastic, with steering angle a plus.
First track day app.
I signed up for my first track day and decided to give this app’s paid version a shot. I was not disappointed. It’s very easy to use. Paired with my OBD2 car connector in a jiffy and was recording sessions back to back without issues. I was able to export the lap videos directly on my iphone without any editing which I found amazing. The app knows when to cut the videos for each lap or something which is clever. Can’t wait to pair this with an external camera and continue to explore more features. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Very easy to use.
I like the simplicity of the app. Lots of powerful tools in it but it’s also easy to use. The instant video and playback is excellent. I do wish there was a little more of a tutorial about how to use some of the functionality. I purchased an external 5 hertz gps to get better telemetry. I’d get a 10 hertz one that also uses the GLONASS network if I had to do it again. It makes a big difference in the analysis.
- RaceRender LLC
- 29.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © RaceRender LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Edition Upgrade $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.