From the desert to the mountains and to the sea, Trails LA County is the official trail guide to hundreds of miles of public multi-use trails across Los Angeles County. Featuring accurate, updated trail maps, Trails LA County shows you where you are on the trail and guides you along your journey.
Trails LA County includes maps of trails, maps of regional parks and open spaces, curated outings, beautiful photographs, succinct descriptions, and helpful information. Trails LA County will help you enjoy the beautiful trails and diverse landscapes offered throughout the County with confidence that you are on the right path!
Trails LA County was created by the Los Angeles County Department of Parks and Recreation in collaboration with the United States National Park Service, California State Parks, Mountains Recreation Conservation Authority, Mountains Restoration Trust, and the Catalina Island Conservancy.
- GPS shows where you are while out on the trail
- Accurate maps of more than 500 miles of public, multi-use trails
- Curated outings
- Beautiful landscape photography
- Pertinent trail use information
- Succinct trail descriptions
- Information about outdoor events
- Partner organization information
Please contact LA County Department of Parks and Recreation Trails Planning at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about Trails LA County.
This release includes a few bug fixes to improve your Trails LA County experience.
If you're enjoying Trails LA County, please leave a five-star review to help grow the community. If you aren't, let us know how we can improve by reaching out to email@example.com with any feedback, concerns, or questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful but incorrect information
Overall app was very helpful, especially from being out of the area, but also found incorrect information
1. There is not Pacific Ocean Trail on beach, you cannot walk this
2. Big Rock trail head you cannot park in residential neighborhood it is a private road and no parking you or you will be towed signs everywhere
Is this just the initial release?
There are so many trails unlabeled, hoping revisions are coming.
Developer Response ,
Yep, this is the first release and the data coverage will improve as more partner organizations are onboarded. We also have many exciting new features in the works, so stay tuned!
I really want to love this app. Honestly, I do. But the UI/UX is bad. There's no clear way of finding what you're looking for, no clear direction on where I should go. It's just confusing.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trailhead Labs, Inc.
- 103.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Trailhead Labs, Inc.