Trainer+ is the mobile app for trainers and clients to track workouts and assessments for their fitness plan when working both in-person and online. It complements the web application for trainers that is used for building content, updating programs and managing clients, as parts of the Trainer Plus platform. Clients must be invited to the app.
Trainer Plus is a web and mobile platform for gyms and trainers that automates fitness management. It is composed of an easy to use and flexible set of tools that allow fitness organizations and professionals to provide content and support, engaging more people through technology. This creates new ways to support members outside of traditional personal training, and provides more viable options for individuals to get the content and support they need for their fitness goals. Trainer Plus automates the fitness tracking and feedback process to make sure everyone gets the follow up and timely changes needed to reach goals and change their lifestyle.
This app is used by:
-Personal training clients
-Individuals training themselves
- View all of your workouts, exercises and the sets/reps of each
- Track every set (reps and weight) with one touch
- Be guided through supersets, rest time and trainer notes
- Give feedback about the difficulty of an exercise and leave notes for your trainer
- Over 1300 exercises in our database or create custom
- Each exercise has a demonstration video and picture
- Written instructions on setup, execution and safety
- See a calendar of days with completed workouts
- View the details of any past workout, all sets, reps and weights with feedback
- See summary of workout progress each month
- Track assessments
- View past assessment results and compare two assessments
- View historical progress of any given test
- Trainers when workouts are completed, clients when programs are updated
- Reminders on reassessment and program end dates
- View and search through clients, select a client to track for them or view results
- See a snapshot of clients with relevant program information and follow up dates
*Note: Users must have a trainer invite and assign a program to track in the app or go to the web app to build and assign your own program. This mobile app is used to track already assigned programs, not build them.
NOT A TRAINER?
We have an app for that too!
The other side of the Trainer Plus platform is our ExerGuide app, which is a free library of exercises and workouts that you can browse, favorite, or make a list to request a program from a trainer.
Whether you are a beginner to the gym, or a seasoned veteran, the ExerGuide is a great companion to find exercises and variations for the equipment you have access to. If you are thinking of getting training, already have a trainer or want to train yourself, start with the ExerGuide and making a list of exercises for your program. You can invite your trainer or have us match you with one from there, then start tracking on Trainer+.
Our website has information about the entire platform, https://trainerpl.us.
This version fixes an issue that was happening when someone tracks a workout for the second time. When tracking and then leaving the app and returning, there was an issue with workouts screens then returning without their exercises. This has been fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not all the gif images work
Hard to use
This app is just not gym friendly having to start and stop the time for each exercise. Don’t like that at all so I don’t use it, but then I don’t log my weights. Also home exercise screen doesn’t show all sets so I do three then got into the timing piece and realized I was supposed 4 which is annoying. I want to work out- not turn off and on a timer and use a roller scrolly to toggle my weights and reps back and forth. It’s too much app nonsense and not enough gym practicality for me. But for those that love to play on their phones in between each set - maybe would work for you.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. We heard you and many others who said this was too cumbersome to track every single set. We released a version in March that has 'Fast tracking' in it. This allows users to track an entire exercise by swiping on it, which records all sets and weights. Users can also hit 'Start Workout' and then 'Complete Workout' at the end, and this will ask to track all sets, reps and weights for them.
We are also looking at ways for people to be able to track without even having to press buttons on the screen, so we understand the importance of making this as easy as possible.
I would be happy to extend some free time or a free workout program for you to try again and let us know if these improvements help you track easily in the way you want to.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.