Trainerize is an online personal training platform that empowers fitness professionals and studios to better connect to their clients when training them online or in-person.
By combining both a trainer and client side experience, Trainerize allows fitness professionals to stay connected with their clients and manage their coaching business from their smartphones anytime, anywhere.
At the same time, Trainerize helps clients achieve their fitness goals by keeping them engaged with their trainers. Trainers help clients stay committed to their program through customized and comprehensive training plans and progress reports.
WHO CAN USE THE APP
Both fitness professionals and clients can use the app, however fitness professionals need an account to enable clients access to the app. Clients can only use the app if they are working with a trainer that uses Trainerize.
FEATURES FOR FITNESS PROFESSIONALS
- Build and deliver customized training plans built from workouts containing exercise pictures/videos for online and in-person fitness training
- Look up client training plans and progress stats, manage workout calendars, check clients in for workouts, and track current workouts
- Deliver meal plans or get access to professional meal planning tools right in the app
- Keep a full client contact list database and train them in-person at anytime
- Edit client workouts on the fly
- Add full client body stats including caliper body fat measurements
- Upload client progress photos
- Add new clients from the mobile app
- Message clients in real-time
- Connect to add-ons to extend your business and services (eg. MindBody Online, Evolution Nutrition, YouTube, PayPal, Skype, Facebook, Twitter)
FEATURES FOR CLIENTS:
- Access training plans, follow and check-in to workouts
- Schedule workouts and stay committed by beating your personal best
- Access meal plans if your coach sets them up
- Message your coach in real-time
- Track body stats and take progress photos
- Review past progress stats and graphs
- Set push notification reminders on days with scheduled workouts
- Connect to Withings devices to sync body stats instantly
- Integration with Apple Health: Sync your daily stats to the app such as steps, sleep, HR and more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app is a companion app for businesses that use Trainerize. An online account is required. If you're a client, ask your trainer for your account details so you can login to this app. For more information visit our website.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
MPR exercise program
After having been following the program for approximately 7 months and listening closely to our instructor, I have what seems to be a new body! I have noticed increased stamina, strength and balance. I am an outdoorsman and an avid fly fisherman, and love to get in streams and lakes. I have had a left knee replacement and right shoulder bicep tendon surgery in the last two and a half years. While COVID and surgeries certainly were an unfortunate setback to my conditioning routine, I have clearly caught up thanks to MPR!! My balance and right casting shoulder are no longer a hindrance!! One of the greatest conveniences is the length of the workouts. Who cannot afford 15 minutes a day to have a pain free life at 74 years of age?? Thanks MPR for this amazing, life changing exercise program!💪💪🎣
Worst app out there, terrible customer support
This is one of the worst health & fitness related apps available. It crashes daily, crashes during workouts , doesn’t sync properly with my Apple Watch, doesn’t properly record workouts , doesn’t properly update from my fitness pal foods and frequently leaves out entire meals and steps. I could go on and on, basically every it claims to do it doesn’t do. And guess what happens when you reach ont to customer support ? They have you delete and re download the app over and over again , never taking responsibility for their own bungled technology. Guess what customer support, Re downloading it on a now daily basis does nothing to fix your poorly made technology. All it does it drive your customers crazy. On top of that they have blamed my watch &
Phone as the problem.
Here’s the thing, I took both devices to Apple and they’re working perfectly, they run every other app perfectly. So how is it that I can operate phone, my watch and every other app but yours but somehow it’s my fault as a customer ? How about fixing your app. I have no choice but to use it because it’s the app my trainer uses, but I hope he finds a new choice soon. Trainers, watch out , you want accurate stats on your clients ? Don’t look here. Your clients will eventually drop you out of frustration.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you kindly for your feedback. We are incredibly sorry to hear that you've had such a poor experience with our app. We understand that must be very frustrating. We sometimes experience bumps in the road but we are always making our best effort to give our best. We are sorry that we did not achieve this with you. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you want to discuss this further. Take care!
Great Tool But Abysmal Customer Support
Let me preface this review by saying that I love what Trainerize has done for my business. I can now give clients the holistic experience and coaching they actually need to successfully change their lives. The app works well enough most of the time, although it’s a little rough around the edges. It crashes more than I’d like but the third party integration and automation capabilities make up for that shortcoming. I’ve built a solid business through this app but more personal training apps are popping up every day and if anything ever causes me to switch, it is Trainerize’s non-existent customer support. I regularly have to wait days to get any sort of response and when I do it’s usually some canned email that doesn’t address my issue. Only after I’ve emailed back saying as much do I get any sort of genuine help. That can take up to a week sometimes if it happens at all. I expect more from software I pay over $700/yr for. I don’t want to switch software, but if this continues I’ll be looking at other alternatives.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TSR Gym Technik Ltd.
- 427.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Trainerize
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.