Download TranscriptPad for free and start your 7-day FREE trial today! Act now to lock in the Early Subscriber Discount if you subscribe during this launch period.
Read and review deposition and trial transcripts, highlight designations, and assign issue codes with the best transcript review app on the App Store, TranscriptPad!
TranscriptPad is the easiest way to review transcripts on any platform. Create issue codes, highlight and underline sections, or add flags and notes to designations. Export beautifully organized summary reports, impactful impeachment slides, or spreadsheets with testimony that can be incorporated into motions.
TranscriptPad is just as powerful, far easier to use, and a fraction of the cost of a comparable desktop program, all while being mobile and efficient. LIT SOFTWARE has set the bar for developing the best in litigation apps, garnering awards for innovation and ease of use. Our apps been featured by Apple, and are loved by lawyers.
———— REVIEWS ————
“The short review. Wow.”
“TranscriptPad will cut your post-deposition analysis time in half.”
“Just get it! This is ‘the’ app for working with transcripts.”
“I only need to go through the transcript once, highlighting as I go, and all the pertinent testimony is at my fingertips whenever I need it.”
“Simple, easy, seamless and accurate - love it!”
“The only way to review transcripts! Haven’t reviewed a paper transcript since I bought this app.”
“These are incredibly sophisticated and useful apps that are in many ways more powerful than PC software costing hundreds of dollars more.”
———— QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY ————
• Carry all your transcripts in one app on your iPad
• Import transcripts directly from a USB drive, or cloud storage providers like Box, Citrix Files, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and many more
• Automatically organize transcripts by deponent name, date, or issue
• Search for key words through hundreds of transcripts in mere seconds
• Create custom issue codes, highlight sections, or redact question and answer blocks from your search results
• Easily review exhibits as you read the transcript without losing your place
• Create a designation and assign an issue code in three quick taps
• Create unlimited custom issue codes to be used with a single witness, or with all transcripts across an entire case
• Flag and add notes to important sections
• Highlight or underline key testimony
• Print or email detailed or summary reports in PDF, TXT, or Excel format
• Send a highlighted and annotated transcript to an expert for review
• Create clip reports for easy video deposition editing
• Create amazing impeachment slides to be displayed in TrialPad
• Share entire case files with other users using cloud storage or a USB drive
• File formats supported: TXT for transcripts, PDF for exhibits
———— EASILY ORGANIZE AND REVIEW DEPOSITIONS ————
Easily import files from many cloud storage providers, via AirDrop, from a USB drive, or directly connected to a computer. Then simply start reading and reviewing depositions, adding your highlights and issue codes along the way!
Search for key words and create custom issue codes and assign them to designations. Share important testimony with co-counsel or expert witnesses, and create impeachment slides to display with TrialPad in court.
———— THE LIT SUITE ————
TranscriptPad is part of the LIT SUITE, which gives you the tools to review documents, summarize transcripts, organize events, and present evidence. Everything you need to win! Download any of the apps from the App Store and start your 7 day free trial, with no limitations or restrictions, using your own documents and evidence.
Help Center: https://support.litsoftware.com
* Note that transcripts must be in TXT format to work in TranscriptPad, exhibits can be in PDF format. The universally accepted file format for transcripts created by court reporters and stenographers is the ASCII TXT format, which is delivered as a .TXT file. Transcripts in PDF or Word format and then converted to TXT are not true transcript files.
• NEW / IMPROVED
– Additional optimizations and compatibility improvements for iPadOS 15.
We appreciate your bug reports, feature requests, cheers, complaints, and general calls for help or clarification. Every bit of feedback helps us make our apps better for you! Email us from within the app or through the Contact Us form on our website https://www.litsoftware.com/contact If you like the apps and find them useful, please tap on Write a Review in the App Store to spread the word with positive feedback! Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
The search and highlighting makes it easy to summarize depositions. The reports look professional and are great to submit to the court.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We have more great features and improvements in the works.
They took the greatest program ever and ruined it. I love lit suite but why mess with perfection. Importing is a nightmare and the Home Screen is rubbish. Please email me so someone can help me.
Developer Response ,
Hi monkeysnot1, We are so glad that you thought TranscriptPad was the greatest app, and that you love the LIT SUITE. If you find the new way of importing transcripts difficult you can always continue to use the legacy apps.
We strongly believe that the added features and capabilities in the new apps are well worth the slight learning curve. For example, you now import transcripts directly into the folder where you want them to appear, and you can even import files directly from a connected USB drive.
We also made some changes to be consistent with the Apple apps that many users are already familiar with, like Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.
We can’t contact you through this review process, so if you need any help please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the form on our website https://www.litsoftware.com/contact
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
- 50.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Access to all LIT SUITE apps $399.99
- Access to all LIT SUITE apps $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.