Your subscription includes the iPad and Mac versions of TrialPad, TranscriptPad, and DocReviewPad; and ExhibitsPad for iPad! Subscribe today to get the discounted price!
Read and review deposition and trial transcripts, highlight designations, and assign issue codes with the best transcript review app on the App Store, TranscriptPad!
TranscriptPad is the easiest way to review transcripts on any platform. Create issue codes, highlight and underline sections, or add flags and notes to designations. Export beautifully organized summary reports, impactful impeachment slides, or spreadsheets with testimony that can be incorporated into motions.
TranscriptPad is just as powerful, far easier to use, and a fraction of the cost of a comparable desktop program, all while being mobile and efficient. LIT SOFTWARE has set the bar for developing the best in litigation apps, garnering awards for innovation and ease of use. Our apps have been featured by Apple, and are loved by lawyers.
———— REVIEWS ————
“The short review. Wow.”
“TranscriptPad will cut your post-deposition analysis time in half.”
“Just get it! This is ‘the’ app for working with transcripts.”
“I only need to go through the transcript once, highlighting as I go, and all the pertinent testimony is at my fingertips whenever I need it.”
“Simple, easy, seamless and accurate - love it!”
“The only way to review transcripts! Haven’t reviewed a paper transcript since I bought this app.”
“These are incredibly sophisticated and useful apps that are in many ways more powerful than PC software costing hundreds of dollars more.”
———— QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY ————
• Carry all your transcripts in one app on your iPad
• Import transcripts directly from a USB drive, or cloud storage providers like Box, Citrix Files, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and many more
• Automatically organize transcripts by deponent name, date, or issue
• Search for key words through hundreds of transcripts in mere seconds
• Create custom issue codes, highlight sections, or redact question and answer blocks from your search results
• Easily review exhibits as you read the transcript without losing your place
• Create a designation and assign an issue code in three quick taps
• Create unlimited custom issue codes to be used with a single witness, or with all transcripts across an entire case
• Flag and add notes to important sections
• Highlight or underline key testimony
• Print or email detailed or summary reports in PDF, TXT, or Excel format
• Send a highlighted and annotated transcript to an expert for review
• Create clip reports for easy video deposition editing
• Create amazing impeachment slides to be displayed in TrialPad
• Share entire case files with other users using cloud storage or a USB drive
• File formats supported: TXT for transcripts, PDF for exhibits
———— EASILY ORGANIZE AND REVIEW DEPOSITIONS ————
Easily import files from many cloud storage providers, via AirDrop, from a USB drive, or directly connected to a computer. Then simply start reading and reviewing depositions, adding your highlights and issue codes along the way!
Search for key words and create custom issue codes and assign them to designations. Share important testimony with co-counsel or expert witnesses, and create impeachment slides to display with TrialPad in court.
———— THE LIT SUITE ————
TranscriptPad is part of the LIT SUITE, which gives you the tools to review documents, summarize transcripts, organize events, and present evidence. Everything you need to win! Download any of the apps from the App Store and start your 7 day free trial, with no limitations or restrictions, using your own documents and evidence.
Help Center: https://support.litsoftware.com
* Note that transcripts must be in TXT format to work in TranscriptPad, exhibits can be in PDF format. The universally accepted file format for transcripts created by court reporters and stenographers is the ASCII TXT format, which is delivered as a .TXT file. Transcripts in PDF or Word format and then converted to TXT are not true transcript files.
• NEW / IMPROVED
– Improved the Create Designation and Edit Designation popovers for easier navigation and updated user interface.
– Added an Edit option for individual designations to add or remove an Issue Code, Highlight, Underline, Redaction, or Flag. (Expand the Issue Code to view the designations > press the Ellipsis > Edit.)
– Added ability to directly edit a Flag or the Flag Notes. (Expand the Flags to view the designations > press the Ellipsis > Edit.)
– Added new Only Include Flag Notes Associated With Selected Issue Codes report option which allows you to select Issue Codes and include the Flag Notes that are associated with selected Issue Codes.
– Improved the color palette and user interface of the Issue Codes list.
– The Annotate Search Results button is now hidden until viewing any search results, allowing more space for the Issue Codes and Flags.
– Fixed an issue where the Close button became unresponsive when viewing a .TXT or Excel report, if either report was created immediately after viewing a PDF report.
Searchable support articles and tutorial videos can be found in our Help Center: https://support.litsoftware.com/
Fast and friendly email support is available from within the app: Cases Screen > Support > Send Us an Email
Ratings and Reviews
This app makes depo review fun
This only works once you have the right format transcript from the court reporter (TXT). If you have that, the app is magic. You can read and review faster than any other program, and the search is astonishing. There are a lot of report options, but I save PDF depo summaries after I review, and reference them later instead of the whole transcript. I can’t review a transcript without this app anymore.
We always found TrialPad invaluable and we’re now starting to leverage TranscriptPad to get the benefit of the collaboration and the great reports.
Developer Response ,
Hi koorblaw, We have added many features for collaboration between the apps, and for users to be able to collaborate on Case Files. More new features and capabilities are coming soon!
The search and highlighting makes it easy to summarize depositions. The reports look professional and are great to submit to the court.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We have more great features and improvements in the works.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
- 60 MB
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Access to all LIT SUITE apps $399.99
- Access to all LIT SUITE apps $399.99