The Travis Credit Union app gives you access to your money and services at any time of day. You can review balances and transaction histories, transfer funds between TCU accounts and view images of checks already posted to your account. You can also use our app to access our free Bill Pay system to schedule and pay your recurring monthly bills. Want to pay friends for dinner? Now you can with our PopMoney mobile payment system.
Our TCU app also has other great features such as:
• MYINSIGHT – is now in your mobile app. Much easier than other digital money management tools, MYINSIGHT allows you to harness your spending and give you the big picture of your financial wellness.
• Mobile Deposit* - Take a picture of your paper check and deposit it or make a loan payment directly from your smart phone.
• Apply for a Loan - Directly apply for an auto, truck, RV, boat, credit card or other loan from your mobile device.
• Check balances
• Transfer Funds and cross-account transfers
• Secure messaging - You can send and receive secure messages about your account safely via your smartphone.
• Alerts - Edit your alerts on the go! Save time and cut the cord from your PC.
• Check current rates - Get real-time, current interest rates for all of our financial products.
• Locate a branch or ATM - Search for TCU branches and ATMs near your address or ZIP Code.
• Contact us - We’re eager to help you with your personal finances. Use the “Contact Us” tab for telephone numbers, addresses, hours of operation and holiday schedule.
• Pay others - With our new PopMoney feature, you can send or receive money from others via your email address or mobile phone number. Take advantage of today’s mobile technology to make person-to-person payments with PopMoney.
• Lots of other great features, too!
Download our app today and start enjoying the convenience of mobile banking with Travis Credit Union.
Thank you for your membership.
* This feature is available only to members who meet certain eligibility requirements. TCU’s standard check hold policy applies to deposits made using Mobile Deposit. Checks deposited after 3 p.m. PST will be processed the following business day. The daily limit for mobile deposit is $20,000; the weekly limit: $40,000, the monthly limit is $60,000. Credit card payments are not allowed with this feature
Enhancements to Mobile Check Deposit
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great bank, bad app.
So the app has received two major updates within the last two years completely changing the interface as we know it. The functionality and navigation of the app is fantastic, as well as the ability to mobile deposit, and mobile fund transfer. I genuinely like the app. What I do not like it that I am booted out of the app 5-10 times stating that the “session expired” almost immediately after log in. It does this all the time. The app also crashes when I am mid transfer, paying my visa, or paying a car payment, the app claiming the same thing, “session expired” The app does this constantly and is by far the most annoying part of my day when all I want to do is pay bills. Great bank, app needs major update.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the poor experience you have had with the Travis CU application timing out on you during transactions. We will continue to update the platform for improved performance. Thank you for your membership.
DONT GET TRAVIS
If could give them a 0 star I would have . Travis credit union bank is only good if you are the type of person who likes doing everything through the bank. I am someone who does not like going to the bank and rather do everything through the mobile app. I currently have Chase and Bank of America and both of the app platforms are absolutely fantastic and I have never have a problem with them. With Travis credit Union there’s constantly a problem, at one point the app was fantastic that until they did three major upgrades to the interface within the last two years that really messed up Travis app for good . I absolutely hate that I have Travis credit Union, I think today I had a final straw with me constantly getting locked out of my account and me having to constantly call them to fix it . On top of that as everyone knows the season is constantly expiring even if I get off the app for one split second which is annoying!!!!!! Most of the time the app never loads up the first time and I constantly have to exit out the app and refresh it so it can work. PEACE OUT TRAVIS !! not that you care but I’m leaving , thanks for the 2 years of headaches
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the poor performance you are experiencing, we understand your frustration. Travis CU is committed to improving the application by working on the functionality and adding new features that will help our membership with their financial goals. We would like to speak to you about the issue you are having, can you email us at email@example.com with your device information? Thank you for your membership and we look forward to resolving the issues members are experiencing.
This is the worst app I have ever downloaded, and it’s shameful that it comes from my trusted bank. The app constantly crashes then when I close out and reboot, a white screen appears...causing an endless cycle of reboot crashes. Then if I ever do log in, it’s slow, clunky, and freezes during money transfers and bill pays. Most of the time I just pray my check cashed because there’s no telling with this app.
I would rather download a thousand viruses to my personal computer than download this app again but I have no choice but to use this 3rd grade attempt at a solid banking app. Sometimes I think about switching to another bank just to use a better phone app...or taking an expensive trip to Hawaii just to forget about my banking experience with this app. But now that IOS 13 came out I’m in constant fear of my life that this app with crash again causing all my money to disappear. Wouldn’t expect nothing less from this embarrassment called the Travis Mobile App.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the poor experience while using our mobile application. We are continuing to work on the application and will continue to make improvements to the functionality of our app. Thank you for your feedback and membership.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Travis Credit Union
- 45.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Travis Credit Union all rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.