TrayMinder® is created by an experienced orthodontist to help you stay on track with your clear aligners (such as Invisalign®, ClearCorrect®, Clarity®, etc.) and get the best possible results from your treatment.
TrayMinder® is like your best buddy along the journey to a perfect smile. It helps you stay on top of your treatment all the time. You can track how long you wear your aligners each day, be notified if you leave your aligners out for too long, get a reminder when it’s time to switch to the next aligner, take teeth selfies to document your progress, and much more.
• Setup an existing or new treatment in seconds—no sign up required!
• Start a new treatment/refinement or adjust your treatment plan at any time
• Flexibility to adjust the number of days to wear each aligner
• Timer with start and pause button to track the number of hours you are wearing your aligners each day
• Works magically across multiple time zones and automatically adjust for daylight saving time. No more mental math needed!
• Easily share your aligner usage data with your doctor via email or text
• Set notifications to remind you to put your aligners back on
• Set notifications to remind you to switch to the next aligner
• Add reminders for doctor appointments
• Add notes to any particular day
• At-a-glance view of your treatment in a calendar format with color-coded results of aligner wear
• Take pictures of your teeth with each aligner change to track your progress
• Import previously taken teeth photos from your photo library
• Scroll through the pictures to watch your smile transform
• Check your current wear and off time for the day quickly using the app or complications
• Start/Pause the timer and switch aligners (requires one-time purchase)
§ All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used here are for identification purposes only.
Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
01/20 ETA: I recently finished my treatment & have received my retainers. It would be great to see added functionality and/or notifications to specifically track retainer wear. I plan to continue using this app on my journey to “only needing to wear my retainers at night” & to help retain my new smile 😃
This is the best app if you’re going through Invisalign (or similar) treatment! This has made the entire experience less stressful because I don’t have to worry about manually calculating hours or whatever the equivalent would be. The progress photo feature is great. For me, this has been just as important as chewies in making sure I stay on track with my treatment. My orthodontist is a top 1% provider and the entire office has been so elated with my progress. I’m going to be finishing treatment ahead of schedule & I really couldn’t have done it without this app! I know I must sound like a shill, but I’m just very thankful for this app. I’ll also note that when a bug made the app unusable for me, it was fixed within hours! Thank you so much TrayMinder!! 😊
Developer Response ,
Wow, we are blown away by your fantastic review. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your experience. Your kind review and feedback helps us to make TrayMinder better. We will definitely work on implementing the night time retainer wear option in the future. Stay tuned for future updates.
Tray one and this app is great!
I am almost done with tray one and looked at a few apps before settling on this one to aid me in my Invisalign journey. I love that the app links to my watch, I am a nurse and am running around all day and meal times are never a set time or a set length, being able to use my watch to pause and start when o am taking out or putting in my trays has been essential in making sure I’m wearing them enough to be therapeutic. The photographer is great too and really zooms in on just your teeth which wasn’t available on other apps. Can’t wait till I’m done with tray 12 but know I will be using this app throughout the. Next 6 months of my treatment. Well worth the few dollars to have access to this tool
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review! You've really made our day. We are so glad to hear that the app/watch combo is working well for your busy work schedule. We wish you the best of luck with your orthodontic treatment and hope you end with a beautiful smile. Thanks again for your support!
Good, but could be more robust
I’m currently working through a treatment that only requires 10 hours of straight wear overnight. This app is really geared toward traditional aligners that are worn nearly the entire day/night. It would be nice if there was an accommodation for this type of aligner treatment (single wear duration vs daily hour total, daily reminders at specific times vs a timer after you’ve removed aligners and effectively “paused” the counter), but one can make due with the current functionality, a little addition and an external manual alarm.
However, one feature that could (and should) be adjusted is the Calendar Color Codes. The red color is currently limited to a lower limit of 12 hours - that is more than my total treatment time per day! Considering this is an arbitrary integer, it would be nice if this limit was decreased to accommodate alternative treatments that aren’t geared toward all-day wear.
Developer Response ,
Thanks to your suggestion, our newest update now allows you to adjust your wear time down. Go to “adjust color codes” to readjust. Thanks again for your input and contribution! Have a great day.
- TrayMinder LLC
- 112.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 TrayMinder LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Apple Watch Support $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.