DentalMonitoring is designed to help dental professionals monitor the evolution of their patients’ orthodontic treatments remotely, between in-practice appointments. It can only be used under the supervision of a clinician, who provides patients with their personal login information.
The DentalMonitoring app is intended to be used with the patented DM ScanBox and DM Cheek Retractor, to maximize the quality of each intraoral picture taken with patients’ smartphones.
If you’re a patient, the app provides:
• Ease of use: No technical expertise is needed to use DentalMonitoring. An in-app tutorial is available explaining how to take good intra-oral pictures.
• Convenience: With regular screening of the orthodontic treatment evolution, from the comfort of home.
• Control: Regular monitoring can help prevent potential treatment complications.
• Communication: Patients receive specific notifications and advice from their practitioner via the app, and can send messages, too.
• Motivation: Patients see their treatment progress with a before/after comparison, and stay motivated throughout their treatment with achievement statistics.
If you’re a dental professional, the app provides:
• Control: Remotely monitor the evolution of patients’ treatments, track potential issues and set clinical goals for complete monitoring of treatment progression.
• Time optimization: Prevent unexpected clinical situations by getting accurate notification according to your customized protocol
• Workflow optimization: Use only one workflow and apply to all patients for increased efficiency, while ensuring an outstanding patient experience.
• Patient compliance: Regular follow-ups lead to higher treatment adherence!
Your DM app has been updated.
• View and download attachments in Messages
Got feedback? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Helps remind me about things that I have to do
When I got my Invisline my first scan was SUPER late but eventually I got the hang of remembering the date of my next scan. Now I have been doing well on my teeth progress, and badge progress as well. I enjoy the satisfying feeling of getting a badge for taking good care of my teeth. I have a small story about this app that I'd like to share. I was freaking out because the start scan wasn't appearing and I looked at my calendar to see if the date was right, then I looked at my Alexa and I saw the date and I realized that I crossed off an extra day. So my scan was on the next day 😂 I know this is probably not as long as the other reviews but I hope this was a good read! : )
A Seamless Way to Maximize Aligner Progress
I am an older adult with significantly crowded teeth. I have always wanted to straighten my teeth and am thrilled with the progress the ScanBox Pro and DM app are facilitating. I am in my 6th week of treatment in “Sparks” aligners and have progressed to my 6th set of aligners. Without this system, the quick progression would not be possible unless I went in for appointments every week. I am a former dental assistant who’s adult daughter is currently in Invisalign treatment without a scanning device. I am outpacing her and my misalignment issues are far greater than hers. I couldn’t be happier. My orthodontist gives feedback on every scan without frequent office visits and is thrilled with my progress too!
A New Me
I’m one of those people who would look at a commercial about interliners and always wish I could do that or let’s get real wish …(I could afford that ) ! So here I am at 59 saw the commercial again and said well let me see if I can afford this ? So I called Motto and I was told to call Aspen dental near me in Knoxville ….Wow was that the best experience !!! When I got there it was a great thing from start to the end and I was walking out ready to start this journey!
I’m in my 3rd week and love where I’m headed with my smile it’s worth all the pain !!! THANKk YOU MOTTO and Care Credit also Aspen Dental they all help make this happen which is a NEW ME !!! 😉I’m forever grateful for my new smile and my new confidence !!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dental Monitoring
- 188.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright H42 2016