Connect to the Tri-City Herald newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Kennewick, Pasco and Richland in the Tri-Cities area of Washington. The Tri-City Herald report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Tri-Cities and the Mid-Columbia area. • View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Tri-City Herald opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The News Tribune app comes with complimentary web access to the Tri-City Herald site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $15.99 per month or $159.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Tri-City Herald app, eEdition and the Tri-City Herald website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New Version is Backwards Step
The latest version is a step backwards for those wanting to read the news in a traditional newspaper format. The presentation of the news in the traditional format is the most efficient way of finding and reading articles of interest. Also, the "e-edition" links the reader into a web-based version that is clunky because it is not as efficient to navigate and it lacks the ability to expand and contract the size by pinching and spreading on the screen. The new version is merely an interface that links news feeds, which is not worth the subscription cost. I hope that the old version returns or the traditional newspaper format is re-integrated as an option to the news-feed links and e-edition.
Change not always good
The new e- edition that does not allow a full screen replica on an iPad is of no value to this reader. The only readable part of the new mini-replica is the headlines. It is cumbersome at best to then have to scroll to a different screen to read the story which may or may not be reflective of the headline.
Since today is apparently the first day the prior format was unavailable I’ll give it some time but without a change we will cancel our e-subscription.
Local news lacking.
Over a period of time the local news has diminished to practically nothing. Local youth events get practically no coverage in the paper. But there is plenty of bad news which maybe a hinderance to controlling gang violence in the area. The gangs want the news in the paper. When the no Saturday formats arrives and our subscription becomes due we will probably be looking for a new E- edition but it probably won’t be the TriCityHerald. No local news equal no local paper in our home!
- McClatchy Interactive
- 43.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Tri-City Herald. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $15.99
- Annual Subscription $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.