Whether you’re at work and need to stay connected or you’re at home and need to access benefits or payroll information—some things can’t afford to wait until you get back to your work computer. With the redesigned TriNet Mobile app, all employees now have the freedom and flexibility to manage HR from the palm of their hands. TriNet Mobile is available for free to all active TriNet employees, and provides secure access to your HR information.
• Marketplace – Access most popular deals on TriNet’s Marketplace, including discounts on movie tickets, restaurants, car rentals and Apple devices
• Paychecks - View a summary of your most recent paycheck with a detailed breakdown of earnings, taxes and benefits. Compare previous paychecks and access W-2 and W-4 forms
• Benefits - Access member identification cards from certain medical insurance providers for yourself and covered family members. View TriNet benefits coverage including medical, life, disability and flexible spending account details.
• Flexible Spending Accounts: You can now view your transaction details and status.
• Time Off - View your available leave balance and apply for time off. Approve time off for team members as a Manager.
• Directory/Team – View profiles of your colleagues and team members, and contact them easily through call, email and chat
• My Team – View profiles of your manager, direct reports and peers in one central location, and contact them easily through call, email or chat
• My To Do’s – View and complete employee to do items directly from the dashboard (time off requests, expense reports, etc.)
• Profile Pic – Add or update your profile pic easily
• Security – Stay protected through password and/or biometric security using your TriNet credentials.
Not a TriNet client yet? Visit www.trinet.com or call us at 1-888-874-6388
• Share your benefits card using your phone’s standard share feature.
• View your current state and local tax withholding, as well as federal.
• We’ve added information about additional benefits: Telemedicine enables you to talk to a doctor remotely. Use the Employee Assistance Program for confidential support with work or personal concerns
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The convenience of requesting PTO is now!
This convenience of using TriNet’s PTO, is amazing. It’s so easy to request time off any time of the day. So much time used to get spent on catching people in the office to get approvals, looking for paper copies, figuring out how many hours I had left, and waiting for days for approval.
With TriNet, the approval process is all digital, paperless, and convenient for me to always be able to see what I have and plan with ease. Beginning to end of the requesting process and receive approval takes about 5 minutes!
Great App wish it was designed to look better on iPhone X
The app is great in regards to functionality. I can view the times off my pay, my benefits all from the app.
2 big bummers for me that should be addressed. First, the app even though it implements Face ID it is not designed for the iPhone X in terms of layout which makes no sense. You implemented Face ID (iPhone X only feature) but fail to make the app look right.
Second bummer is that you can’t go to TriNet marketplace through the app. Even if it’s just a hyperlink implementing SSO that would be helpful. Instead you are forcing people to use a mobile website (which isn’t much better) than the app you tout.
If they fix those 2 things it would be a great app. So far it just falls short from a mobile perspective.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your detailed feedback on the app. We will share this with our product team to be considered for future releases. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Hope you have a great day!
The limits though...
It’s great being able to see your paystub history. The thing is, I’m a contractor, and I can’t use most of the features of the app. I downloaded it because I thought I could enter my hours worked with a clocked-in type function. Now that I see that I can’t, it really isn’t that beneficial to have on my phone. I can tell your responses to these reviews are just bots. Anyway, I don’t expect a change in the near future if you haven’t changed it already.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we read all reviews very carefully, and appreciate the feedback that we receive from our users. We'll definitely share your request with our product team for further consideration.
- TriNet Group, Inc.
- 91 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 TriNet Group Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.