Rated #1 Mileage App and Expense Log for Individuals and Companies for IRS tax deduction and company reimbursement.
TripLog Mileage provides accurate mileage tracking for tax deductions and mileage reimbursement for every type of business, big or small. From the self-employed driving a car for their business, to enterprises offering mileage reimbursement to their employees, Triplog Mileage offers diverse options and features for every user.
• TripLog Mileage App helps users save an average of $7,200 annually.
• Save time & money by automating mileage and expense capture you maximize your mileage tax deductions and reimbursements.
Feature Rich Mileage Expense App
• Multiple Tracking Options: MagicTrip™ automatic mileage using phone GPS, TripLog Drive™ GPS logging device, TripLog Beacon assistance device, or utilizing Car Bluetooth, Plug-N-Go, and Manual Tracking.
• Expense Capture: Upload your paper receipts, tolls and fuel receipts for easy reimbursement. Auto scan fuel receipts with text recognition.
• Track driving safety: Detect Hard Brake, Rapid Acceleration, Phone Calls, Speeding.
• Better Map Views: Multiple-stop route planning, Daily driving overview, Frequently traveled Heatmap, Most visited locations, Longest stayed places, Real-time fleet tracking.
• Data Integration: ADP, Concur, Chromeriver, QuickBooks, Xero, and Bank and credit card integration to track revenue and expenses.
• Calendar Integration: Read meetings from Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and Salesforce and import into TripLog.
• Tax Compliant Reports: Hassle Free Tax Logs
• Comprehensive Dashboard: Employers can manage their company's accountable plan and employee's requirements with a comprehensive dashboard featuring an easy-to-use interface.
•Enterprise Features: Approval management, Daily commute mileage, Department/office, Single sign-on, Google maps distance, Company address book, Time tracking reports, Custom tags, etc.
•HIPAA Compliance: TripLog encrypts protected health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) in a secure environment for your privacy.
•Real-time Location Monitoring: Helps companies and drivers stay on track throughout the day, including a map view with daily/weekly travel routes.
Perfect for the Self-Employed, Employers, Employees and any business needs
Employers: Businesses rely on TripLog to track mileage expenses, reimbursement and minimize tax exposure.
Employees: Employees can easily track and submit mileage expense log for fast, accurate reimbursement. So you never miss a cent.
Business owners: Business owners can cover a single car or a small fleet of vehicles to ensure accurate and tax compliant mileage tracking. Great mileage tracker for Realtors / Brokers/ Real Estate Agents and Nurses.
Freelancers: Freelancers can easily segment between business use and personal use when tracking mileage related to work
Independent contractors: Contractors can easily keep their business and personal mileage separate and properly track mileage related to client work.
Rideshare drivers: TripLog makes it easy for rideshare drivers to track mileage related to service passengers and reporting expenses to the IRS. Uber / Lyft/ GrubHub
Personal use: Whether using a vehicle for charity work or personal reasons, TripLog helps keep track of virtually every mileage situation.
COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
- TripLog automatically calculates reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority and custom rates for you to maximize your benefits.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pricing at https://TriplogMileage.com/pricing
[Update] Refreshed Expense Edit screen
[Fix] Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app but....
I drive 2000 miles a month as a salesperson and I’ve always loved this app and recommended it. The latest update is a bit frustrating; the sound volume has diminished; at max it’s about 60% of the sound compared to the other radio / podcast apps coming through my fm transmitter. Also, the new audio and graphic notices are distracting, they used to sit comfortably behind my audio and now stay on the screen too long.
I still think this is the best navigation app out there but sometimes intended improvements are either not needed or not really improvements.
Nice feature - not many bugs - good support
First off I use an IPhone just to mention that point for iPone users as sometimes phones may have issues to some apps. I have had a few minor bugs. One is where a category of the same name popped up on my app. I did not yet take it off as I did not want to risk loosing details if I deleted it or the wrong one. I have email to support on this one today. Some of the bugs I had was a lack of understanding or wrong settings on my part I feel. So make sure you take time to set them right in beginning. I have used this for about a year. I think it missed a couple trips over the past year but to give them the benefit of the doubt I question if somehow I deleted them in error. I am not one for doing anything to apps until I talk to support. I am not a tech person. I will say their support is pretty good as they get back to you by email in a day or two. Knock on wood it has never crashed on me. My experience so far I rate them a four out of five but a close five just because I have been happy with their support so far.
Developer Response ,
Hi fisherman1954, thanks for choosing TripLog and for taking the time to rate and review us. We're glad to hear support has been helpful in fixing any issue you faced. We're an eager bunch and always ready to help. Cheers!
Update 1.5 years IOS BT now beacon
If you’re comparing them all, I didn’t find any free apps more reliable at accurate tracking for various reasons. My issues with TL are three: 1) failure to auto start/stop, 2) creating multiple identical locations and no option to see what you are merging into which to make sure you don’t delete anything, 3) offered setting for a few feet of distance to accommodate different addresses in a neighborhood or town yet randomly selecting a saved location 4 houses away or on a different street anyway.
The team is responsive but the task goes back to you with reports and emails and the assumption that this is unique and more reports are necessary. The issues continue and you see everywhere that the issues are not unique and wish they would buy an iPhone to do reports there.
The beacon has been a little improvement. It’s not maintenance free- I glance at every trip because it’s easier to fix before I forget, but it is better than the Blue Tooth was by about 10% or more.
Keep the customer service but fix the IOS issues... PLEASE!!!
Developer Response ,
Our auto-start/stop trip recording has been thoroughly tested on iOS devices so I am positive we can get your issues resolved. I am glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with our customer support team in the past. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to resolve this issue for you!
- BizLog, LLC
- 109.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 - 2020 BizLog LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Storage (legacy) $2.99
- Bundled Package (legacy) $14.99
- Executive Package (legacy) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.