With only a few simple taps, your iPhone screen can be mirrored to your Smart TV and your favorite Library media (Photos & Videos) can be sent directly to it!
TV Cast allows you to pair your iPhone with any Smart TV and cast your media directly to them, as well as mirror your screen without any delay. Setup and connection are fast and simple.
In order to pair the two, please make sure that both your Smart TV and device are connected to the same WiFi network. This app works with devices that support DLNA/UPNP such as Samsung, Sony, LG, Philips, Toshiba, and Panasonic Smart TVs.
TV Cast Premium Subscriptions:
- Subscribed users have unlimited use of the TV Cast and access to all of its Premium features, without ads.
- Non-subscribed users can use each Premium feature once a day.
- Users can subscribe to three different plans: weekly (USD 4.99$), monthly (USD 9.99) auto-renewing subscriptions and lifetime (USD 19.99) one-time payment.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Any questions? Contact us: email@example.com
This version has made significant improvements for a greater user experience:
- Fixed blank screen at launch when connection goes wrong.
- Improved screen mirroring quality in TV.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
DO NOT BUY
I really wish I would’ve read the reviews before purchasing this app. I opted for the one-time $20 subscription expecting the app to work as stated. It definitely did not. For one, when you broadcast from your phone to your tv, the quality on the tv is very poor. Second, I could never get the sound to come from the tv. It would only come from my phone. What’s the point of mirroring to the tv if you can hardly see the video and only hear it from the phone? I scoured the internet to see what I could do to fix it and found nothing. Please do not waste your time or money. I’ve submitted a request for a refund to Apple and I’m hoping it’s approved.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thank you for trying our app - we apologize for the inconvenience. It seems like our app works for some users based on their devices and home networks. All refunds are processed by Apple as the App Store is the payment gateway. This is Apple policy. Link: https://support.apple.com/en-vn/HT204084
No response from support
I purchased this app three weeks ago. After installing and trying to get it working for a few hours with my Samsung Smart TV. Unfortunately it never worked. I sent an email to the address for app support as indicated in the app and in this store. There was no reply. I forwarded the same email with added comments a few days later and still no reply. This was all done over two weeks ago now and there has never been any reply. I am cancelling this purchase now. The app did not work as described and the support contact never responded. I cannot recommend this app at all.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for trying our app - we apologize for the inconvenience. It seems like our app works for some users based on their devices and home networks. We sincerely apologize for this and continue working to improve our app.
This app is complete garbage
Doesn’t work at all. Not even a little bit. Doesnt recognize my smart tv until i downloaded a tv cast app on the tv, then when i click broadcast it goes 3...2...1... and doesnt work says i was attempting an invalid broadcast then an error message shows my device cannot be connected to at this time. Shows my xbox 1 is available for casting and i click on it and it does nothing. This app is trash, no options in settings or otherwise other than to pay more money for a premium subscription for an app that doesnt work. Dont know how this got a high rating they must be stacking the ratings.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for trying our app. Which model Smart TV are you trying to connect to? We apologize for the inconvenience. You can manage all of your app subscriptions through your iTunes Account Settings (the only way to manage your app subscriptions) by following these instructions:
Launch the Settings app.
Tap iTunes & App Store.
Tap on your Apple ID.
Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears.
Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
Tap the Subscription you want to manage.
If our app does not show up in this menu, you are not subscribed to our services.
- UNIVERSAL REMOTE LABS COMPANY LIMITED
- 128.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mobile Security Labs 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Trial $4.99
- Lifetime Premium $19.99
- Weekly Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.