Take turns finding the best words and remove the letters from the board. Play smart and get the bonus points.
If you manage to release your bird, you will get the big bonus and really put pressure on your rival. The game will get more exciting with each word you pick.
Join the League for tough competition. You get nine games each week that will determine if you move up or down in the league tree. Can you make it all the way to the top?
If you just want to have a fun, relaxed time with your friends it's the perfect game. Play, chat and enjoy a friendly match.
Every day a new single-player puzzle available. You’ll be surprised how many ways there are to clear the board.
* Fast and fun gameplay
* Simple rules and lots of room for strategy
* Join the Leagues for competition
* Challenge your friends, play and chat
It's free to play in "The Big League". In addition to this league, there is a "Pro League" with a subscription service.
Subscription service conditions:
• The cost for the optional "Pro League" is $1.99 for 1 month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• If you change language to Swedish you will be able to join "Proffsligan". The service condition this league is the exact same as above.
• If you change language to German you will be able to join "Profi Liga". The service condition this league is the exact same as above.
Update for the 11-inch iPad Pro.
Ratings and Reviews
Genius - Best Word Game App Ever Made
Two Birds is the best word game app in existence. It’s a brilliant concept with a chess strategy element with original twists. It can be enjoyed on many levels, from casual friendly play, to intense scrutinizing chess like competition. The weekly league play feature is extremely fun and addicting. It’s a game that is fun and easy to play as a novice on initial base level, but the more you play, the more strategical techniques you learn. The graphics are enjoyable and enhances the ingenious concept of this under appreciated game. It should absolutely be on the top of word games list in the App Store. I’m amazed it isn’t. Only rational I can think of is that those game reviewers aren’t familiar with Two Birds or didn’t give it a chance. I’ve been playing for about 5 years, and still enjoy it more than any word game available. I hope some of the professional reviewers will eventually realize this treasure of a game is better than anything out there and give it the respect it deserves. If you like word and strategy games, I can’t imagine you will not love this game. Give it a try and spread the word.
Addictive Game Of Strategy
I'm not big on playing games but a good word game is always fun. Makes you think so good exercise for the brain (at least that's my excuse).
I've been playing awhile now and have become friends with some of the players so we enjoy a game and a few words.
I also love the league games as I'm competitive and want to be in the top group.
I would recommend this game to anyone asking. To me at least it never gets old.
I have been playing this game for 4 years and absolutely love it! I was very excited to see they updated graphics and some features in the game. I had a slight issue with the Facebook login in and emailed customer support. I got a reply less than 24 hours and they went above and beyond!! Such a great experience. I would recommend this game to anyone who loves word games.
- 85.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Raketspel
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- 5 Hints $0.99
- 50 Hints $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.