SIGN-UP & LOGIN
Easy access is the first step in saving time.
• Streamlined sign-up – We’ve made it easier than ever to enroll!
• Easy options for login – Choose to log in with a username & password, Face ID® or Touch ID®.
• Login help – Step-by-step guide to reset your password if you get locked out.
View accounts and manage money all in one place.
• Easily view accounts – Log in once to view checking, savings, credit cards, mortgage, loans, lines of credit, leases, brokerage, trusts, IRAs and CDs.
• Find it fast – Quick-action menus to quickly launch commonly used features.
Personal insights delivered to you.
• Personalized – Based on your spending habits, our app will offer insights on travel, cash flow, spending, saving and investing to help you manage your finances.
• Proactive – Insights highlight opportunities for you to better save, grow and protect your money.
Moving money is easier than ever.
• Zelle® – Send, request and split money quickly and securely with friends and family.
• Mobile check deposit – Updated experience including improved photo taking capabilities.
• Bill pay – Continue to pay bills and manage billers.
• Transfers - DDA to DDA, Investments, Broker and IRA, Credit Line Advances all available
MANAGE ACCOUNTS AND PREFERENCES
Now it’s easier to customize your settings.
• Control your cards – set travel notices, change your PIN, lock and unlock debit cards.
• Customize preferences to enable Touch ID, manage overdraft options, view quick balance, or remember username.
• Set account alerts to track balances, deposits, withdrawals, transactions and statements.
Products and services to help you with your financial needs and goals.
• Personal – Compare and apply for checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgages and simple loans.
• Small-business lending – Compare and apply for business loans.
• Investment – Find an advisor, open brokerage and Automated Investor accounts and IRAs.
Here to help with what you need, when you need it!
• Share your screen– When you call for help, you can allow an agent to view your device’s screen to provide better support.
• Guided help – When you pause while making a transaction because you’re unsure what to do next, the guided help feature will automatically appear and recommend next steps (available in Zelle initially).
• Help Center– When searching for a topic, access the help center through the main menu.
The Fine Print:
1. Touch ID and Face ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
2. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at usbank.com/riskfree. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-685-5035.
© 2019 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
New features to keep you banking on the go!
-Enhanced mobile check deposit now includes helpful guidance for better image capturing.
-Mortgage, trust and brokerage customers can now choose to go paperless by visiting the Statements and Docs section.
-Customers with a U.S. Bank checking account can now access their tax documents in the mobile app.
Thank you for choosing U.S. Bank!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why change is not always better.
I consider myself very functional in modern device technology. I typically have a very change positive attitude. However, I am tired of change for change sake and not happy with the new update. I don’t know why developers think a new update means change everything and force end-users to re-learn how to do the exact same functions as the previous app. Make it look better, add more functionality, add greater security....fine, awesome but why reconfigure every thing on the surface. Now I have to muddle through figuring out a NEW way to complete the exact same tasks, only now with new bugs and reduced speed. It now takes twice as long to pay bills as the previous version. If you’re going to make me watch the infinity circle spin whilst the “new and improved” app navigates it’s program; at least you could program some upbeat elevator music to pacify my impatience. The new steps are different and not intuitive at all. The problem is I have no other choice of apps for US Bank so I’m stuck suffering through inept app design created by developers that apparently don’t use banking apps. Of course don’t get me started on now being forced to wait through the many updates inevitably coming in the hopes of correcting bugs that had already been solved in the previous version. By the way; “faster app” may need to be addressed in your advertising before some ambulance chasers decide they can make a few $ for false advertising.
I enjoy being able to get the notifications when one of the accounts is getting low and therefore I can stop getting a charge for Insufficient funds. I enjoy the fact that the bank is at the store so when I need to go and get some fast cash even the fact if we need to come and get an unusual amount of big money we call and let the banker know what we’re doing and then ask if we can come and get this amount of money in cash and they’re right there and say yes go ahead and come up. The only bad thing is the Banker’s we’ve had forever always get pulled from our branch and put at a different branch and this time the bankers at our store don’t seem to be as helpful or friendly. I guess that will come in time I hope. I don’t like having my money in a place that I don’t feel comfortable to go and get a withdrawal. I’ve actual heard some other customers of the bank say “We use to have a good bunch of Banker’s in here and because of that they were pulled away and put somewhere else”. It’s sometimes may hinder your branch by moving your staff all the time, especially when we get very comfortable with the staff and when we get in a predicament we knew we could call and our old bankers took care of us as for the bankers today, they won’t even take the time to learn your name. Rant over
Too much clutter, not enough security
I use this app a lot to check balances, perform transfers and deposits, as well as to look at recent transactions. All in all it works great for these things BUT I am highly annoyed by the small amount of screen space I am left with on the credit card screen due to the “add to apple wallet” ad. I can only see two transactions at a time thanks to the clutter! What a waste of screen space and my time. What makes it worse is that I already have that card added to apple wallet so the ad is not even intuitive enough to know it’s not needed.
Also, why can’t I even email the developers about this issue? Most developers who care about the users feedback have an email in plain view for me to send my input—they even write back to acknowledge my concern.
In addition, I’m wondering about advanced security measures I can use (specific authentication for different types of activities - Example: one to just look at my account balances and a separate one when I want to do transfers). How can I not find that information on this App?
To sum it up, please stop cluttering the screen in the app with nonsense and show that you care by giving each and every one of your important users a place to send their concerns to. Unless you actually appreciate low ratings instead.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.