SIGN-UP & LOGIN
Easy access is the first step in saving time.
• Streamlined sign-up – We’ve made it easier than ever to enroll!
• Easy options for login – Choose to log in with a username & password, Face ID® or Touch ID®.
• Login help – Step-by-step guide to reset your password if you get locked out.
View accounts and manage money all in one place.
• Easily view accounts – Log in once to view checking, savings, credit cards, mortgage, loans, lines of credit, leases, brokerage, trusts, IRAs and CDs.
• Find it fast – Quick-action menus to quickly launch commonly used features.
Personal insights delivered to you.
• Personalized – Based on your spending habits, our app will offer insights on travel, cash flow, spending, saving and investing to help you manage your finances.
• Proactive – Insights highlight opportunities for you to better save, grow and protect your money.
Moving money is easier than ever.
• Zelle® – Send, request and split money quickly and securely with friends and family.
• Mobile check deposit – Updated experience including improved photo taking capabilities.
• Bill pay – Continue to pay bills and manage billers.
• Transfers - DDA to DDA, Investments, Broker and IRA, Credit Line Advances all available
MANAGE ACCOUNTS AND PREFERENCES
Now it’s easier to customize your settings.
• Control your cards – set travel notices, change your PIN, lock and unlock debit cards.
• Customize preferences to enable Touch ID, manage overdraft options, view quick balance, or remember username.
• Set account alerts to track balances, deposits, withdrawals, transactions and statements.
Products and services to help you with your financial needs and goals.
• Personal – Compare and apply for checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgages and simple loans.
• Small-business lending – Compare and apply for business loans.
• Investment – Find an advisor, open brokerage and Automated Investor accounts and IRAs.
Here to help with what you need, when you need it!
• Share your screen– When you call for help, you can allow an agent to view your device’s screen to provide better support.
• Guided help – When you pause while making a transaction because you’re unsure what to do next, the guided help feature will automatically appear and recommend next steps (available in Zelle initially).
• Help Center– When searching for a topic, access the help center through the main menu.
The Fine Print:
1. Touch ID and Face ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
2. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at usbank.com/riskfree. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-685-5035.
© 2019 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
We hope you are enjoying the new U.S. Bank app, inspired by customers for customers.
We continue to add helpful new features to save you time and help you feel in control of your money.
- Apple Wallet™ is now available for debit and credit card holders. Add a card to Apple Wallet™ in the ‘manage card’ settings within the app.
- New insights added to let you know when you have upcoming bills, when your eStatement is available, and if your account balance is getting low.
- Enhanced push notifications so you can easily get more information about a recent transaction when tapped.
- We’ve added a customer survey and would appreciate any feedback so we can continuously improve your mobile banking experience.
Thank you for choosing U.S. Bank.
The Fine Print:
1.Apple Wallet is a trademark of Apple Inc
Ratings and Reviews
Too much clutter, not enough security
I use this app a lot to check balances, perform transfers and deposits, as well as to look at recent transactions. All in all it works great for these things BUT I am highly annoyed by the small amount of screen space I am left with on the credit card screen due to the “add to apple wallet” ad. I can only see two transactions at a time thanks to the clutter! What a waste of screen space and my time. What makes it worse is that I already have that card added to apple wallet so the ad is not even intuitive enough to know it’s not needed.
Also, why can’t I even email the developers about this issue? Most developers who care about the users feedback have an email in plain view for me to send my input—they even write back to acknowledge my concern.
In addition, I’m wondering about advanced security measures I can use (specific authentication for different types of activities - Example: one to just look at my account balances and a separate one when I want to do transfers). How can I not find that information on this App?
To sum it up, please stop cluttering the screen in the app with nonsense and show that you care by giving each and every one of your important users a place to send their concerns to. Unless you actually appreciate low ratings instead.
Great Layout when it works
Two major issues:
Sometimes servers are down. I can’t imagine the fix for that, but it’s inconvenient when I want to check my bank account or transfer money, but can’t because the servers decide to not work.
Sometimes it just decides to switch off he Touch ID log-in. Terrible and evil. I don’t know if this is a big, but this is by far the biggest inconvenience any app has ever given me in my life. You may say: well then just put in your password! Wrong. Before they even let you do that, you have to answer the cryptic questions you set up however long ago you started your bank account. I don’t know what my favorite childhood book was, but I had to pick one because that was a better option than the other terrible pre-set questions. Anyhow, you have to answer 2 of these before you get the chance to put in your password. Mess ANY of these up more than 3 times and you get locked out, and the lock out problem is long and strenuous (I’m taking a break now to vent here). All because you wanted to check how much money you have before committing to getting ramen with friends. Incredibly frustrating. Weather this is a bug or an intended effect, I desperately need this fixed.
Other than that great app.
Mobile Deposit in the US Bank app frustrates me every time I try to use it.  BUT huge thanks to US Bank for finally removing the requirement to write “for deposit only” under the endorsement!!! [/edit] The over-automated check scanning UI is poorly conceived and prone to failure. It shows an approximate size field into which to fit the check, but demands that you “Get Closer” when you’ve already properly positioned your phone. Then it snaps the image *while* you’re moving closer, which results in a less sharp image than would have been obtained by anyone who’s used a smartphone camera before, if they’d been allowed to capture it manually. Then, the app transmits the images to the bank, and they are rejected. The app has now reset some of the data you put in for the deposit, so you’ve gotta re-type that stuff before proceeding. Other banks have had the mobile deposit system down for years, without any of these hiccups. Please, US Bank, offer an easily accessible manual camera mode, and scrap the For Deposit Only sensor, because you obviously don’t have the programming chops to fix it.
And OY with the banners for Zelle and ApplePay! Who needs to be reminded about those things every time they log in to view their accounts? No one!
Don’t get me started on slow response time between pages, incomplete or unavailable data, failure to show pending transactions which are days old, etc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.