SIGN-UP & LOGIN
Easy access is the first step in saving time.
• Streamlined sign-up – We’ve made it easier than ever to enroll!
• Easy options for login – Choose to log in with a username & password, Face ID® or Touch ID®.
• Login help – Step-by-step guide to reset your password if you get locked out.
View accounts and manage money all in one place.
• Easily view accounts – Log in once to view checking, savings, credit cards, mortgage, loans, lines of credit, leases, brokerage, trusts, IRAs and CDs.
• Find it fast – Quick-action menus to quickly launch commonly used features.
Personal insights delivered to you.
• Personalized – Based on your spending habits, our app will offer insights on travel, cash flow, spending, saving and investing to help you manage your finances.
• Proactive – Insights highlight opportunities for you to better save, grow and protect your money.
Moving money is easier than ever.
• Zelle® – Send, request and split money quickly and securely with friends and family.
• Mobile check deposit – Updated experience including improved photo taking capabilities.
• Bill pay – Continue to pay bills and manage billers.
• Transfers - DDA to DDA, Investments, Broker and IRA, Credit Line Advances all available
MANAGE ACCOUNTS AND PREFERENCES
Now it’s easier to customize your settings.
• Control your cards – set travel notices, change your PIN, lock and unlock debit cards.
• Customize preferences to enable Touch ID, manage overdraft options, view quick balance, or remember username.
• Set account alerts to track balances, deposits, withdrawals, transactions and statements.
Products and services to help you with your financial needs and goals.
• Personal – Compare and apply for checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgages and simple loans.
• Small-business lending – Compare and apply for business loans.
• Investment – Find an advisor, open brokerage and Automated Investor accounts and IRAs.
Here to help with what you need, when you need it!
• Share your screen– When you call for help, you can allow an agent to view your device’s screen to provide better support.
• Guided help – When you pause while making a transaction because you’re unsure what to do next, the guided help feature will automatically appear and recommend next steps (available in Zelle initially).
• Help Center– When searching for a topic, access the help center through the main menu.
The Fine Print:
1. Touch ID and Face ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
2. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at usbank.com/riskfree. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-685-5035.
© 2019 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
Say hello to the new U.S. Bank app created by customers for customers. Our new app provides you a simpler, faster, and more personalized experience.
We’ve heard your feedback and have added some new features to enhance your mobile banking experience!
- Simpler money transfer experience
- In-app notifications when someone requests money from you using Zelle®
- View mortgage statements and documents
- Additional personalized insights to keep you on track, including a quick view of your recent transactions, enabling visual pattern for additional account security, and notices when your balance may be too high
All your favorites are still there, but better:
- Personalized insights based on your deposit and spending habits
- View and manage accounts, all in one place
- Easily move money - pay bills, deposit checks, or pay friends & family with Zelle®
- Expanded account alerts and notifications to track purchases
- Additional card controls, like travel notifications
- A marketplace to easily research and apply for products and services
- In-app banker chat and guided help
We acknowledge that a few customers are experiencing bugs – we’re hard at work fixing them and we’re sorry for any inconvenience.
The Fine Print:
1. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license
Ratings and Reviews
Too much clutter, not enough security
I use this app a lot to check balances, perform transfers and deposits, as well as to look at recent transactions. All in all it works great for these things BUT I am highly annoyed by the small amount of screen space I am left with on the credit card screen due to the “add to apple wallet” ad. I can only see two transactions at a time thanks to the clutter! What a waste of screen space and my time. What makes it worse is that I already have that card added to apple wallet so the ad is not even intuitive enough to know it’s not needed.
Also, why can’t I even email the developers about this issue? Most developers who care about the users feedback have an email in plain view for me to send my input—they even write back to acknowledge my concern.
In addition, I’m wondering about advanced security measures I can use (specific authentication for different types of activities - Example: one to just look at my account balances and a separate one when I want to do transfers). How can I not find that information on this App?
To sum it up, please stop cluttering the screen in the app with nonsense and show that you care by giving each and every one of your important users a place to send their concerns to. Unless you actually appreciate low ratings instead.
Us Bank Rocks!
Us bank and employees, managers and tellers are above and beyond anything I ve ever experienced! They help you! Protect you and build you where ever you are! They meet you there at whatever level you are treating all the poor and wealthy and any in between with excellence! Fast friendly and forsure bring laughter to lift you up in this crazy going really fast life! You get burned... they go after your money and bring it back to you the hard working owner! I wouldn’t change banks for money not for anything! Thank you us bank for handling my monies for the last 7 years! With all my heart! All of it!!!
Example. Last week sick with nasty cold feeling yukkie and tired and full of fear of getting anyone sick soon as I told them she had me sit down and instantly I was being ushered into a bankers desk. Reluctant covering my mouth I quietly said I’m sick and don’t want you to get it! Here sweetie have a mint you poor girl! Whipped out my new temporary card went to outside atm set my pin for me and told me take care and quickly get better Carrie! Far more concerned about me than herself! I wish so much I could remember her name! Us back Farmington and hall! Pretty sensitive caring and quick to go above and beyond! Thank you again us bank the very very best!! Helping you be best!! Fives plus stars to you all!!
Mobile Deposit in the US Bank app frustrates me every time I try to use it.  BUT huge thanks to US Bank for finally removing the requirement to write “for deposit only” under the endorsement!!! [/edit] The over-automated check scanning UI is poorly conceived and prone to failure. It shows an approximate size field into which to fit the check, but demands that you “Get Closer” when you’ve already properly positioned your phone. Then it snaps the image *while* you’re moving closer, which results in a less sharp image than would have been obtained by anyone who’s used a smartphone camera before, if they’d been allowed to capture it manually. Then, the app transmits the images to the bank, and they are rejected. The app has now reset some of the data you put in for the deposit, so you’ve gotta re-type that stuff before proceeding. Other banks have had the mobile deposit system down for years, without any of these hiccups. Please, US Bank, offer an easily accessible manual camera mode, and scrap the For Deposit Only sensor, because you obviously don’t have the programming chops to fix it.
And OY with the banners for Zelle and ApplePay! Who needs to be reminded about those things every time they log in to view their accounts? No one!
Don’t get me started on slow response time between pages, incomplete or unavailable data, failure to show pending transactions which are days old, etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.