The UNFCU Digital Banking mobile app allows you to securely manage your UNFCU accounts from your smartphone or tablet.
• View the current balance and transactions conducted in the last three years for each of your UNFCU savings and checking accounts, credit cards, loans, and mortgages.
• Make UNFCU loan, credit card, and mortgage payments.
• Borrow against your line(s) of credit.
• Transfer funds to other accounts at UNFCU, other financial institutions, and registered Kenya M-Pesa* accounts.
• Apply for a new loan or track the status of an existing application.
• Securely deposit checks with a picture using Remote Check Deposit.
• Temporarily lock or unlock your debit or credit card.
To access your UNFCU accounts on the mobile app you must first enroll in Digital Banking at www.unfcu.org. You can then log in using the username and password that you create.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not a bad app, but it could be better as it’s a little behind the curve when it comes to technology. It would be nice to support the iPhone X with Face ID since we no longer have use of Touch ID. Also, there needs to be a way to implement text alerts. The email alerts are slow, and transactions don’t show up on the account right away. If anything unauthorized did happen, you wouldn’t know until days later. It would be nice to be able to see our transactions the same day, but that may not be app-related.
Please add touchID support
Good improvements in the app with access to a lot more information than before, but can you please add touchID support so we can log into the app using our fingerprints like other banking apps? Thank you.
First things first: the developers can’t be performing deployment metrics and see the app is not performing as necessary. Compared to the current standard of the industry this app is: too slow, unreliable, and there isn’t a life cycle development plan to benchmark against the top performers in the industry. As a direct result the user experience is poor and the customer loses out. If mobile banking is now all to common and is the expectation of a financial institution and the app is entrance point: new customers should be warned and consider a different institution. UNFCU must do better immediately!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- United Nations Federal Credit Union
- 41.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023-United Nations Federal Credit Union
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.