Unkilled - Zombie Multiplayer Shooter is an exciting FPS game with intense PvP action. Team up with friends to fight the undead apocalypse in this survival horror shooting game.
New York City is the epicenter of a terrifying zombie apocalypse in this multi-award winning the first-person shooter. Choose one of five unique characters and join the elite team known as the Wolfpack, a task force assigned to combat the walking dead threat and discover the secret behind the cataclysmic plague. Take time out from killing zombies to challenge your friends in online PvP multiplayer battles. Good thing you brought plenty of bullets!
“Big, silly, violent fun.” - PocketGamer.co.uk
THRILLING SOLO COMBAT MISSIONS. ONLINE PVP MULTIPLAYER. TONS OF UNIQUE GUNS.
• The final frontier in the war between the living and the undead! Fight for survival over 150 missions with an epic storyline. Target unique enemies and bosses, including SHERIFF, DODGER, MINESWEEPER, BUTCHER and more.
• Take on players from all over the world with first person PvP multiplayer. Or build your own zombie army in Skirmish Ops and go to war against other player’s bases with your undead horde!
• More than 40 weapons in five classes, featuring the LSAT machine gun, SAIGA-12K shotgun, and the M24 sniper rifle. Just don’t run out of bullets...
• Loads of skins are ready for you to customize your character and guns. Be the best dressed killing machine in the zombie apocalypse!
RIDICULOUSLY INSANE GRAPHICS
At MADFINGER Games we push the frontier of what is possible on mobile devices! UNKILLED is a feast for your eyes, with post-process effects to create an immersive cinematic experience. There’s high resolution, real-time soft shadows, and high-polygon character models, and don’t even get us started on our SpeedTree vegetation rendering! Not to mention shooting zombies in the face results in lovingly rendered gore...
SMOOTH FIRST PERSON SHOOTER ACTION!
• Our unique MADFINGER Games control system for mobile devices is approved by millions of players worldwide. Support for a wide range of gamepads.
• Intuitive gameplay. Our autofire shooting system lets you focus on your survival.
• Experience the new Adrenaline feature and put your aim to the test. Target as many undead domes as possible!
• Design your hero for PvP with customizable skills and loadouts, then combat real opponents in five distinctive environments.
• Become the Champion in ranked duels and leagues. Earn “intel” by winning PvP matches, leveling up your hero with a huge skill tree.
• Accept challenges and earn multiple rewards: VIP chests, gold, gadgets, money…
Great news! We have just released a new update 2.1.10 full of improvements and bug fixes.
Don’t forget to let us know what you think about the update.
Your MFG team
Ratings and Reviews
Spectacular graphics. Slick controls. Dozens of weapons and hundreds of story-based missions. Yep, Unkilled serves up a hugely satiating action feast, turning the epicenter of a zombie plague into a veritable ground zero for first-person-shooter buffs. Fighting through level after level of ghouls feels like one never-ending rush, whether you’re protecting survivors or figuring out how to take down a colossal boss.
Last few times I went into a match with a low level player omg they could one shot a big z not only that when I fight against them they have they low level and have low level gun they shouldn’t be able to one shot me second of all why is there no report button one more thing just because the leader disconnected shouldn’t mean hey the other person should be dc’d not fair it should continue as it was just with out the other person I mean just to be fair about things cause it is a fun game just needs connection improvements better controls cause the controls feel wonky for touch and for controller it feels aim is a little much on the sticky side cause you aim on a z and it’s like glue on them the sensitivity I slow but if you raise it up max it just out of control upgrading characters or guns is a little much on the heavy side of grinding money out oof if your not buying cash to upgrade takes awhile to upgrade this can come out much better then expected don’t get me wrong it is really really good just needs tweaks here and there to balance it out
Kinda fun, a few issues
Honestly this game is very fun and addicting. However, like every game, it has its flaws. 1. This game is a little pay to win. I understand that the developers need to make money but the power level required for a weapon increases dramatically with each level in story mode, making it hard to keep up. And why do uncommon weapons have such a massive price increase in upgrades compared to common? It takes so long to get that much money. I understand that there are other modes but they just aren’t as fun. 2. Base defense. Every time you level up your zombie army, it pairs you with other people who have a way higher power than you, making it very very hard to loot them or send zombies to defend against their raids on your base if you don’t have time to defend yourself. 3. It would be nice if you added ads to weapons instead of zooming in.
4. I would like to be able to kick zombies in coop just like I can in other modes. It’s such a pain to have to reload and be surrounded by a horde with no way to hold them off while you reload. And disconnecting just because your teammate disconnected is pretty unfair. You shouldn’t be penalized because someone else left. Sorry if this was too long to read, but I hope this helps!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 944.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2016, MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- WOLFS BOUNTY $4.99
- MERC’S WAGE $9.99
- GOLD PILE $19.99
- PAYOFF $4.99
- CASE FULL OF MONEY $19.99
- HIGH CALIBER PRIZE $29.99
- WEAPON CHEST $2.99
- STARTUP PACK for Joe $2.99
- STARTUP PACK for Carl $4.99
- LEVEL 10 CELEBRATION $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.