Unzip app is a zip file management tool. Unzip can extract ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR, GZIP and all other other compressed files. Supports split archives for certain formats
- Compress files into ZIP file with encryption
- Import photos and videos from Camera Roll. And Compress photos into ZIP file. including password protected.
- Open and decompress compressed file formats: ZIP, RAR, 7zip, TAR, GZIP,GZ, Bzip2, LhA, CAB, LZX,BZ2, BIN, LZMA, ZIPX, ISO, ACE, AES, MSI,CBZ,CBR……
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG
- Play videos and audios: mp4,avi,mkv,wma,flv,mov,3gp,m4a,wav,wmv,rmvb
- Multiple file transfer ways:
1. USB transfer (iTunes File Sharing, upload and download files)
2. WiFi transfer，Transfer files between phone and computer
3.Import files from other apps, support import of folders and multiple files.
4.Upload files to cloud disk, support GoogleDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive.
contact us: email@example.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app does what it says it does all though it does crash when really loaded up but after a couple tries it gets over it. The lock is not completely secure take extra precautions with security. It would be nice if files could travel in any direction as well as they move into this app. Who knows about th privacy of this app I'm pretty sure some of us Yankees are stars in China and wouldn't know cause never even left the farm. It is well thought out with features mostly what you need when you need it.
Definitely a great way to unzip files
As the name suggests this app is used to unzip files on your portable device. As far as I am concerned the process is very simple and easy, although keep in mind that I am pretty new to these processes so my opinions may be skewed in comparison to more experienced programmers. The app comes with a helpful guide to unzipping files which I found very easy to understand, this definitely helped me as an inexperienced file manager and is a definite plus. While the occasional ad may pop up usually it acts as a brief reminder that the process that you are doing could be improved with a little more moolah. Overall a pretty decent app, definitely worth getting if you need to unzip files on the go.
Only Zip Extractor you need!
I never write reviews but I must say, it is 11:41 PM on a Tuesday. Just got a new iPad and could not open up zip files with default “Files” app. I tried searching on google and finally after two hours stumbled across this app. I had lost all hope and was about to return the iPad (bc I bought it to do HW in), when I downloaded THIS. This app was able to open ALLLL of my zip files quickly and easily. I cannot be more grateful. And it’s FREE. Props to the developers.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shuyong Jia
- 137.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2022 Unzip
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
- Universal video player $0.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Passcode Lock $0.99