Earn money back, find gas prices near you and get unbeatable deals with GetUpside!
Save up to 25¢/gal on gas and never pay the price on the gas station sign. Get bonus cash back deals on convenience store items and auto services (car wash, oil change, and more).
GetUpside is easy to use. Just open the app to see cash back offers near you, pay with any credit or debit card and take a picture of your receipt.
Earn cash back in your account and cash out whenever you want via PayPal, check or egift card.
GetUpside works with major gas stations like Shell, BP, Exxon and more. See gas prices near you at 10000+ stations and earn fuel rewards with real cash back every time you fuel up.
In the mood for burgers, burritos, or pizza? Save money with up to 35% cash back deals at thousands of restaurants in Chicago, DC, Houston, Maryland & Virginia and up to 15% at grocery stores in the DC-metro area!
GetUpside partners with local businesses (gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants) who want to win you over with great deals you won’t find anywhere else.
Join the thousands of smart shoppers across the country who have earned more than $10,000,000 cash back.
Get cash back for buying things you were going to buy anyway. If you’re not using GetUpside, you’re overspending.
Get cash back on gas, food and groceries when you download GetUpside today!
Easy Cash Back:
• Price comparison: Get better deals than you’ll find anywhere else
• Pair GetUpside with existing coupons and loyalty programs
• Snap a picture of your receipt to earn cash back! Cash shows up in your account in under 24 hours
• Find new offers near you every day – it’s like getting paid to run your errands!
• Fuel rewards and savings - up to 25¢/gal every time
• Save at the convenience store - up to 20%
• Save on car washes - up to 50%
• Save on car services (oil changes, tire rotations, inspections) - up to 40%
• Save more than with fuel rewards programs like Plenti, Fuel Rewards and Safeway Gas Rewards - or use GetUpside with other loyalty programs to earn extra savings!
• Pay less gas money than the price on the sign (while gas apps like Gasbuddy help you find the best sign price, GetUpside beats that price).
• Over 9000+ gas stations near you: Shell, Chevron, BP, Exxon Mobil, Citgo, Valero, 76 and more!
Grocery deals (DC metro only):
• Grocery rebates - up to 15% cash back
• Save 3x more than with other cash back and coupon apps like Ibotta and Checkout 51
• Buy whatever you want or need, and save on your total grocery bill
Restaurant deals (Chicago, Houston & DC):
• Save money at restaurants and on takeout - up to 35% cash back
• Save every time you dine – unlike one-time-only coupons or Groupon deals
• Eat your favorite food and save on your bill
• Save money at restaurants like Burger King, Wendy’s, Popeye’s, Papa John's pizza and more!
Start saving and earn cash back on gas, restaurants and groceries. Download GetUpside now!
Download the app to see all the places where GetUpside is available!
Deals on Gas, Groceries & Restaurants:
• Maryland: Annapolis, Baltimore, Bethesda
• Virginia: Arlington, Charlottesville, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke
• Washington DC
Gas & Restaurant Deals:
• Illinois: Chicago, Rockford, Peoria-Bloomington
• Texas: Houston, Dallas-Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Beaumont, Port Arthur, El Paso
Deals on Gas only:
• Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson
• Delaware: Dover, Wilmington
• Florida: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Ft. Myers, Naples
• Georgia: Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta
• Indiana: Indianapolis
• Kentucky: Louisville
• Louisiana: Baton Rouge
• Michigan: Detroit, Flint
• Missouri: St. Louis
• New York: Long Island & NYC
• North Carolina: Asheville, Greenville, Charlotte, Durham, Greensboro, Winston-Salem
• Ohio: Cleveland, Toledo
• South Carolina: Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Spartanburg
Now earn up to $20 cash back on groceries in Raleigh, NC and up to 25¢/gal at an additional 1,000 new gas stations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used to love this app but not anymore
This used to be an amazing app. I was saving so much money on gas and the process was flawless. However, they implemented the “check in” process whereby you skip taking a picture of your receipt and the cash back is supposed to be verified based on the credit card you have on file being used at the pump once you hit check in. Nope!!! It has never worked for me. EVERY single time I have to email the company because I don’t get the gas credit. This is also happening to my referrals. Which means I’m not getting my referral credits. This app needs to eliminate the “check in” process and go back to taking a picture of the receipt for verification. There was NEVER an issue with that method. I’m seriously considering deleting this app because I'm buying gas at stations which have higher prices, but will be lower with the credit, however if I’m not getting the credit then I’m better off getting my gas at stations with cheaper gas prices, no app needed!!!! Horrible customer service too! When I emailed them it took me a month of emailing back and forth to get the credit from just once transaction.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your experience with the app. If this issue is on going please shoot us another Email at Support@getupside.com and we'll get back to you promptly!
Worst program ever
First let me say the customer service is absolutely herendous. I think the representative that contacted me via email was for a foreign country based on the spelling of her name. When I signed up for my very first gas discount the website said the price of gas is currently $2.60 when I got to the pump five minutes later it was $2.79. Shell gas stations are typically more money to begin with so when I got to the pump the pump shut off at 15 gallons when I re-initiated the pump I wasn’t Happy to see the price of regular unleaded gas $.19 higher then get upside quoted. After pumping gas one would assume that there get up site discount had been applied but when a day later my discount was a total of two dollars, and I pumped 100 gallons, I realized this was not the case. Abigeil, notice the spelling, said she would have to have a supervisor contact me but did understand my point of view. A supervisor never called although was supposed to within seven business days. I recontacted Abigeil and another seven days have since gone by with no supervisor responding. I got 100 gallons of gas so to pay all that extra money because their website misrepresented the current price of gas at that station and for them to be so rude to not bother to contact me after two replies back to them, I would never use this program again so if anyone has any problem with the system be prepared that no one’s going to respond. They could care less.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tom! Sorry for any inconvenience here. I just reached out to you personally via email.
Good app so far, but lots of failure rate on some gas stations
Let me start with this: this is a real app, and really pays back on your gas. Also they have a good customer service (I had a good experience with them).
However they have a new feature “check in” which apparently you do not need (and technically cannot) upload a receipt of your purchase. It sounds good, because it saves you time! But at the end this takes longer to get the points, and fails at some cases. For me almost 25% of my claimed offers ended up in no cash back, although I claimed before hand, and checked in when I arrived at the gas station.
They have a decent customer service which was helpful. One of their people (Ada) helped my once with my missing points and credited my account with the missing points. But when it happened the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time I gave up following on my points. I did not find it feasible to spend my time on writing emails back and forth and going through my credit cards’ history to find my gas purchase and send them for only $0.70~0.80.
I found another app which has higher cash back rates, and still uses the classic “upload the receipt” method. It seems time consuming, but more convenient than following up for this one. The new app credits my account in a couple hours, while GetUpside does in few days, if they do not miss your points and ask for the proof from you!
- Upside Services Inc.
- 103.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Upside Services Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.