Urban Outfitters is a lifestyle retailer dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity and cultural understanding.
The UO app brings the best of Urban Outfitters to your mobile device:
- Shop — Find the newest arrivals, exclusive collections and more. Explore our expanded product selection with enhanced search and express checkout. Easily shop by look or favorite brand from any product page and watch videos of select products.
- Discover — Explore our curated feed for the latest trends and looks, plus get real-time inspiration from our @urbanoutfitters community.
- Wish Lists — Create, customize and share up to 5 UO Wish Lists.
- UO Rewards — Get special offers and discounts, earn exclusive rewards and enter to win prizes as a UO Rewards member.
- Account — Keep track of your orders, get delivery details, access previous purchases and more. Locate and bookmark nearby UO stores using our Find a Store feature.
Use the UO app to quickly browse clothing collections from favorite brands like Champion, adidas and FILA, plus new home furniture and décor arrivals.
Our latest version of the UO app is updated with performance enhancements for a seamless experience.
Ratings and Reviews
A Great Store, But...
Urban Outfitters is a great store, no doubt about it, but this app can be a little sketch. First of all customer service is basically not available through the app. If you have an issue basically the only way to fix it will be to go to a store, which can be a problem for those of us who live 4 hours from the closest one. For this app to be effective it really need a way for us to get in touch with urban through the app, because trying to figure everything out yourself really ain’t it. Also most of there stuff is great, but before buying furniture (especially things like mirrors and jewelry trays) CHECK THE DESCRIPTION. Most of the items look a lot different in the pictures that they really are. This means size, color, and even what is included. I recently saw an item that, according to the reviews, didn't come with a wire. Why, I don't know, but I am not an electrician and I bet most people who shop at Urban are either. Urban really is a great store, but the app lacks important features that would make it so much better.
Would prefer to combine my rewards!!
I think overall the app is extremely well built. Works great. Hardly ever glitchy. I saw they recently added being able to review products from the app which is great but gee it took a while. Now urban can get pretty pricey so the rewards points is a really nice touch I just wish we were able to combine our $5 rewards or have point levels in which you can earn more. I shop here almost every 2 weeks and check the app regularly maybe 2-3 time a week I know I’ll always find something I NEED and extra rewards would definitely enable me to buy more. Also, what’s up with the giveaways? I’ve never won and there were times I was entering DAILY every frickin giveaway. Now I hardly do but I always hold hope. That’s as long as it’s not actually a scam.
THEY SAID IT WAS MY ERROR
I ordered for things from the urban outfitter app. I was so excited to get all of them! I put everything that I wanted in my shopping cart put my billing address and information. I triple checked everything just to make sure it would go through and it did! Here’s the bad part only one thing came and it took about a week. The other three things took a month or I think it might have been two months. I called the people at urban outfitters and even tried to get their attention on Twitter they said that I had made a mistake in the billing address but I double checked and I hadn’t made a mistake at all. My transaction information said that everything shipped separately and were charged at separate times which didn’t make any sense. I bought it all at once. I discovered that they charged everything separate and messed up the billing address it was their fault and I didn’t even get help. I want to the urban outfitter store and this lovely employee health to be out and I got my stuff discounted and it shipped within a week. Aside from that this app is really sketchy
- Urban Outfitters
- 121.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 UrbanOutfitters.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.