"Safely manage your USF Federal Credit Union accounts anytime, from anywhere. With mobile banking, you can:
• View balances, transactions and statements
• Transfer money between your USF FCU and external accounts
• Deposit a check
• Pay your USF FCU loan or credit card
• Pay bills via Bill Pay
• Send money to family and friends
USF FCU’s mobile banking is a FREE* service offering a safe, secure and convenient way to manage your accounts.
*There is no fee from USF Federal Credit Union. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details."
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not ready for distribution
USF should consider reverting to the old app until the new one is tested. Problems include. 1 mobile deposit account options include accounts not supported by the app. Eg. only deposits to ck acts are permitted but savings and MM acts are included as deposit options. 2. There is no mention of a $5000 deposit limit even though there is a note that daily maximum deposits cannot exceed $100,000. 3. The error messages are useless stating only that the deposit was not successful. There really should be more specific error messages. Instead of time savings, I spent over an hour talking to associates, the concierge, an finally a VP who was able to convince the erstwhile IT department that my plight was indeed worth considering. It was only because of his executive intervention that the rouge IT department allowed my mobile deposit.
Many thanks to a caring VP for his help in using the USF mobile app.
USF FCU’s online banking system is currently having an outage. There should be a notification that says this somewhere, but the only error that pops up is one that states that my account is “restricted”. In order to learn about the outage, I had to call a customer service representative to learn that an outage was taking place and there was nothing wrong with my account.
In the past two months I’ve had a lot of issues with this bank. I know that the pandemic does not make anything easier, but in times of crisis, people need to have access to their account. Due to this issue and others, I will closing my account and moving to another bank.
Good App With Rough Edges
I’m a long-time account holder and app user. I liked the older version and felt it did need a sleeker look. I like the newer version but it does have its issues. I’m whelmed but not overwhelmed with the new design.
- The UI is sleek and simple
- The navigation is nice. I like being able to swipe between accounts
- the option to Transfer, Mobile Deposit, or Pay Now under each account balance is nice to have and makes it quick and easy to pay the credit card or transfer money to my kids account
- It’s slow, I mean what sever did you guys switch too? Good grief
- I get an annoying notification that I was auto logged out EVEN when I swipe to close the app. What’s up with that? Is the app still running even after I swipe to close through the app switcher?
- The TouchID login doesn’t always work. I’ve experienced times where it just hangs.
- You have to log into the desktop version to add and make available someone you want to transfer money to. I use this the transfer function to send money to my kids account. In the older version I just needed their name and account.
I see that USF FCU is trying to give its members similar tech features the big banks do and I’m happy for it. This app can be greater with some simple updates.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- USF Federal Credit Union
- 99 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 USF FCU
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.