"Safely manage your USF Federal Credit Union accounts anytime, from anywhere. With mobile banking, you can:
• View balances, transactions and statements
• Transfer money between your USF FCU and external accounts
• Deposit a check
• Pay your USF FCU loan or credit card
• Pay bills via Bill Pay
• Send money to family and friends
USF FCU’s mobile banking is a FREE* service offering a safe, secure and convenient way to manage your accounts.
*There is no fee from USF Federal Credit Union. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details."
Quick Bill Pay feature in checking account view.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App With Rough Edges
I’m a long-time account holder and app user. I liked the older version and felt it did need a sleeker look. I like the newer version but it does have its issues. I’m whelmed but not overwhelmed with the new design.
- The UI is sleek and simple
- The navigation is nice. I like being able to swipe between accounts
- the option to Transfer, Mobile Deposit, or Pay Now under each account balance is nice to have and makes it quick and easy to pay the credit card or transfer money to my kids account
- It’s slow, I mean what sever did you guys switch too? Good grief
- I get an annoying notification that I was auto logged out EVEN when I swipe to close the app. What’s up with that? Is the app still running even after I swipe to close through the app switcher?
- The TouchID login doesn’t always work. I’ve experienced times where it just hangs.
- You have to log into the desktop version to add and make available someone you want to transfer money to. I use this the transfer function to send money to my kids account. In the older version I just needed their name and account.
I see that USF FCU is trying to give its members similar tech features the big banks do and I’m happy for it. This app can be greater with some simple updates.
As it’s a new I hope they have some more updates as it loads a lot slower then the previous app. The mobile deposit feature with the auto snap is cool but I get an error message each time and since can’t deposit anything. The previous login feature where half of your saved login name is hidden isn’t on this one which I do hope they bring back. Additionally, there is no option to say a permanent or standing no for finger touch security so each time I open the app it asks me. Everything else is nice, and the additional things like budgeting and saving plans are cool, but I’d recommend having some tutorials on them unless they are on the website then there you go. Nevertheless, the mobile deposit and ridiculous load time between pages are issues which may be resolved in future patches.
Love the interface but some features missing
I actually liked the old app a little better than the new one now. I do like the way transactions are listed in the new one but for people that have loans the due date is no longer visible on the account. Even when inside the loan account the due date is not visible which is not reassuring for people who would like to keep up to date. Also changes to the account are shown way slower than other app!! Light years slower on this new one, too long of a wait.
- USF Federal Credit Union
- 108.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 USF FCU
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.