The free V1 Golf swing analysis and video lesson app empowers golfers to be their best. Capture and review your swings with powerful analysis and playback tools. Send videos to your instructor and receive voice-over video lessons. Don’t have an instructor? Connect with one of thousands of instructors who teach with V1 Sports. (Golf Instructors: Download the V1 Pro app for the ability to create and deliver voice-over video lessons to your students.)
CAPTURE & ANALYZE YOUR GOLF SWING:
• Capture up to 240 FPS in HD on capable devices
• Import video from camera roll
• Playback in slow motion and frame-by-frame
• Drawing tools to measure and highlight form
• Limited HD professional model swing library
• Cloud storage for videos
• Accelerate, trim, and edit videos
• Organize videos with tags and folders
• Zoom in to see detail
• Flip videos to show right or left handed view
• Share videos on social media and via email
RECEIVE VIDEO LESSONS FROM A V1 PRO
• Send swings directly to your V1 Pro instructor for analysis
• Receive video lessons and playback anywhere, anytime
• Connect with one of thousands of V1 Pro instructors
MANAGE YOUR SWING VIDEOS
• Tag videos by club type and view angle
• Sort videos in folders
• Easily manage and locate swing videos
• Search videos by name, folder, club, date, or view angle
V1 GOLF PLUS (in-app annual subscription):
• Ad-free experience
• Extensive HD model swing library (New content added monthly)
• Compare two videos in slow motion and frame-by-frame
• Overlay two videos for more precise comparison
• Delete multiple videos at one time
• Create custom folders
• Priority in-app support (from our US-based support team)
• Exclusive benefits from our partners including the hottest brands in golf
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase:
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
In this release, we've made improvements for all of our users. Thanks for choosing V1 Golf!
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
• Improvements to the account sign-up screen
Ratings and Reviews
Great swing analyzer
I have been struggling mightily lately with inconsistent driving of the ball and bad cases of the chipping yips. My handicap going up 5 points made make the decision to try this app. A friend of mine uses it and suggested for me. Immediately I notice two things with my swing. I was way to erect in my chipping posture cause me to get the club trapped behind me. I was able to adjust using the app and going over fundamentals to correct my chipping woes. Additionally , using the down the line view I was able to see that I had my face slightly closed during my take away which was why I was pulling all my well struck drives. Excellent app, especially the Sol-mo analytical feature
V1 is BACK and better than ever!!!
My favorite swing app of all time is back and better than ever!! As a PGA professional I have used this app for years and years and always loved it. A few months ago they came out with an update that just didn’t live up to the V1 quality I had come to expect, in fact it had quite a few very troublesome bugs.
I emailed and spoke with several people in the company (Kelly, Mike, Thom & Chris). All of them were very understanding and very helpful. So much so that they added me to their Beta testing team. So after weeks of testing, communicating and a boat load of hard work on their part they released this most recent update. All I can say is WOW!!! My V1 app was back to the quality I remembered AND they added a bunch of new features that really enhanced the user experience.
You can now trim and edit the videos with ease, add student names along with club used and save or send the videos to your students. Plus if you name the video, you can go back and search by your student’s name. Everything is seamless now.
THANK YOU V1 TEAM!! Job very well done!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Jimmyg63, Thank you for being a long-time user and thank you for choosing V1 Golf for your instructional needs. We're thrilled to hear that you are happy with the latest update. Happy golfing and best of luck this season. -V1 Support Team
Valuable app for swing review
This is a great app for looking at your swing in slow motion and comparing to pro swings. I’ve learned a lot from the pro swings in the app, but my 1 complaint is there aren’t many pro swings available for free. It used to be that there were enough free features to make this a great app without the subscription. Actually, now that I think about it, I paid $9.99 for the paid version of this app about 6 years ago and it had a ton of great features. At some point they switched to a subscription model and I lost a bunch of features and now have the same free version as everybody else.
- Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- 96.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack & Tilt:#1- Hitting the Driver vs. an Iron $2.99
- Stack & Tilt: #2- Drills- The Flying Wedge Drill $2.99
- Stack & Tilt: #3- Drills - Learning the Follow Through $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.