The leading video golf swing analysis & lesson app that empowers golfers to improve their golf swing and so much more - now with a new, more modern interface and improved workflows! Easily capture & review your golf swings in sessions automatically saved to the cloud. Review, analyze & compare your full swing, short game & putting stroke with powerful playback and analysis tools, and learn with exclusive model swings and content from the world’s best professional players and instructors. Use V1 Golf’s extensive library of tips and drills to gain insight on improving your entire game.
Looking for a coach for personalized golf instruction and golf lessons? Connect with your existing Golf instructor or find one of the many professional golf coaches who teach with V1 Sports. V1 Golf allows you to seamlessly send golf swing videos to your instructor and receive voice-over video lessons that put your golf instructor’s voice in the palm of your hand when and where you need it. Speed up your improvement and achieve your best golf swing with online golf lessons using V1’s powerful ecosystem.
(Golf Instructors: Contact us or download the V1 Pro app or Pro Studio software for the ability to create and deliver powerful, effective lessons to your students both in person and remote.)
CAPTURE & ANALYZE YOUR GOLF SWING:
• Capture video in HD
• Trim, playback, accelerate to key positions, view frame-by-frame
• Drawing tools to measure and highlight key movement and positions
• Compare two golf swings side by side
• Overlay two videos for closer comparison
• Flip videos and swing models to show right or left handed view
• Import golf swing videos from camera roll
MANAGE YOUR SWINGS, LESSONS AND CONTENT
• Swing videos automatically grouped by session
• Saved videos automatically uploaded to the cloud for storage
• Swing and Lesson videos organized and ready to view when you need them
• Priority in-app support
EXTENSIVE PRO MODEL SWINGS & CONTENT LIBRARY:
• HD model swings from current and past leading professional golfers and major winners
• Use the analyzer tools to play, measure and highlight model swings and key positions
• Use compare and overlay tools to compare your swing to your favorite pros
• Access golf swing drills and golf tips content from industry leading instructors
• Video content on swing movements, tempo, short game, lag putting & much more.
• Watch model swings & drills on your device anywhere, anytime
• New videos added monthly
RECEIVE VIDEO ANALYSIS LESSONS FROM A V1 PRO COACH
• Send golf swings directly via the app to your V1 coach
• Receive video lessons with voiceover, telestration and content from your V1 coach
• Watch your lessons on your mobile device anywhere, anytime for better retention
• Connect with certified V1 Pro golf coaches to improve your swing
Payment will be charged to your Apple Account at confirmation of purchase:
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We’ve continued to make important bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great swing analyzer
I have been struggling mightily lately with inconsistent driving of the ball and bad cases of the chipping yips. My handicap going up 5 points made make the decision to try this app. A friend of mine uses it and suggested for me. Immediately I notice two things with my swing. I was way to erect in my chipping posture cause me to get the club trapped behind me. I was able to adjust using the app and going over fundamentals to correct my chipping woes. Additionally , using the down the line view I was able to see that I had my face slightly closed during my take away which was why I was pulling all my well struck drives. Excellent app, especially the Sol-mo analytical feature
Making progress after the poor update
Like many, I’m a huge fan of the app before recent update. It does appear they’re working on it to make improvements. I filmed my swing today and was pleased to find it worked well, not clunky or choppy. Hopefully the whole app will eventually be back on par or even better than the prior version. The current interface workflow makes no sense to me. For example, in the “analyze” area, you have to tap a “tools” icon EVERY time you need a tool (for example trimming videos or drawing lines and shapes on swings) instead of having all tools easily accessible like before the update.
When clicking the video thumbnails, one is presented with beautiful hi res swing videos of tour players along with a speed control - which is great, but when analyzing your own swings and comparing it to the tour models, the models there are lo res and there is no speed control. It seems to me that the analyze area and hi res video gallery should be combined into one, since for many of us, the main purpose of the app is the ability to film our swings and then compare those swings to high quality tour swing examples.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. As long as you have not uninstalled the app you have not lost your videos. Locally stored videos must be migrated to the new app. They will be copied to the new storage area and automatically uploaded to the cloud.
Model videos are all in 1920x1080 resolution
New Version (Still) Not Good
The new version has been glitchy, slow, and overall a cumbersome app. The editing and drawing functions not being on the screen is clunky and inefficient. There has been loss of functionality in no longer being able to email videos out to people as well. Overall, I am very disappointed in the new app and would gladly return to the old version if I could.
3.2.1 just came out. No improvement in what I mentioned above. As additional failure, the compare feature has a ‘sync’ that does not work because the model swings do not match up with the recorded swings in frame rate/duration. For example, Tony Finau’s model swing video is 16seconds long. For a swing that took less than 2 seconds in real time. This doesn’t sync swings at all for compare and is basically a useless feature unless comparing identical frame rate swings.
Also, in landscape view on an iPhone, the controls are too close to the bottom edge of the screen which causes accidentally swiping away from the app when trying to scrub. This new version requires a lot more beta testing by actual users before it is released! Bring the old version 2.x back until this one is up to scratch, PLEASE!
Developer Response ,
Hi RCK2, today we submitted version 3.2.1 to the App Store today. It contains significant performance improvements to the Analyzer as well as additional functionality like variable speed playback. Apple normally turns around submissions w/in 24 hours so you should see it in the App Store sometime tomorrow.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- 92.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2022 V1 Sports
- In-App Purchases
- V1 Golf Plus (Monthly) $9.99
- V1 Golf Plus (Annual) $59.99