VB-MAPP for macOS! Created on behalf of Dr. Mark L. Sundberg, Ph.D., BCBA-D. The VB-MAPP is a criterion-referenced assessment tool, curriculum guide, and skill tracking system that is designed for children with autism, and other individuals who demonstrate language delays. The VB-MAPP is based on established developmental milestones, and research from the field of behavior analysis.
The objectives, materials, examples and scoring criterion are readily accessible as part of each question, making the process of conducting the VB-MAPP assessment much, much easier. The results are plotted on the scoring forms automatically saving you a significant amount of time.
Built in video tutorials show how to add students, start assessments, explore the scoring forms and how to export the results to parents or colleagues.
The entire contents of "the guide" is also built right into the app providing all the suggested IEP goals, guidance on materials that facilitate conducting the assessments and a vast library of information that can greatly enhance any verbal behavior, applied behavior analysis program.
- New Languages available for web based and mobile app versions such as, English, Spanish, French and Brazilian Portuguese
- Built-in “How To Assess” videos for Milestones, Barriers and Transitions
- Built-in “How-To” Videos by the author of the EESA, Dr. Barbara Esch
- Uniform look and feel across all platforms
- ABA 100: A free web training course for all parents and caregivers
- Task Analysis sub-assessment in both mobile and web based apps
- More than one organization administrator on the account to help with set up and management
- A purchaser role to vastly simplify the process of buying and managing licenses
- The Assessment Companion can be printed and used during the assessment to take notes on all known skills. It is available in English and Spanish, with other languages to follow
- The EESA now has the ability to display in a learner’s native language
- Updated purchase experience
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Makes it easy
Love this app! It has made my life a lot easier!
No longer works
This app no longer works. You cant buy the students seat or access to the scoring system
Faulty key features and lack of support
The app is more expedient than the paper version, as one might expect. However, the tech aspects need substantial improvement. For example, exporting barrier results as either an image or a PDF file produces a cropped snapshot that looks like a screenshot of what is viewed at the moment. The entire sections of the results are cropped off at the bottom and at the right margins. I tried contacting tech support but the web link is dead.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Data Makes the Difference, LLC
- 25.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Data Makes the Difference
- In-App Purchases
- 1 VB-MAPP Assessment - 1 year $19.99
- 3 VB-MAPP Assessments - 1 year $54.99
- VB-Mapp Training - ABA 101 $29.99