Monitor and control your home or business from anywhere and in real-time with a Vector Security or ADS Security-enabled security system. Our interactive security, video surveillance, energy management, and smart automation solutions, including access control, give you instant awareness and remote control to help protect the things you care about the most.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive security & automation service plan. Features available vary based upon system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.vectorsecurity.com for more information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Watch live and recorded video from your indoor or exterior cameras
• Distinguish important events from routine activity with enhanced video analytics
• Lock or unlock doors and manage user codes for access to your property
• Turn on or off lights remotely
• Control your thermostat to better manage energy costs
• Create scenes for a multi-device command that coordinates different smart devices to accomplish a complex task
• And much more!
As a Vector Security or ADS Security customer, you can also receive real-time push notifications, text messages or emails alerting you of specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency-related events, you can also immediately know when:
• You leave and forgot to arm your system
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• The housekeeper or pet sitter arrives or leaves
• Employees open or close the store
• Your store is opened late or closed early
• Your kids get home from school
• The door or garage door is left open
• There's flooding or a water leak on your property
• Someone opens a secured location, medicine or liquor cabinet
• Someone changes the thermostat settings
• And much more!
• Behind the scenes improvements to power future features
Ratings and Reviews
Very pleased, constantly surprised
Have this system for years. Have more items over the years. The interconnect with internet has improved. I can control in and out of the house via wall panel, iPhone, watch. Only complaint is the video doorbell. Notification time is slow and person has already left the porch by the time I get to camera to view. Highly recommend vector. Very pleased with their service.
The absolute worst and a scam
Hi have you ever wanted a 1 year contract with a security company because you weren’t sure about having them then this not the company for you because instead of a 1 year contract it’s going to be a 5 year contract and there system is broken half the time I have had my alarm go off 2 times this week for doors that were locked and shut the door sensors are broke the majority of the time the camera pointing directly at our cars didn’t even catch anyone getting into them or even walking away but yet it will show me the black cat across the street in the middle of the night so in conclusion if you want a system that doesn’t even work properly and be stuck with it without a choice because that 1 year contract you signed is actually a 5 year contract and I don’t even feel safe having it because of the issues which is low key traumatic because not I don’t believe it when the alarm goes off I just get up and turn it off and go back to bed because it’s always a fake alarm and then I have to deal with cops for no reason which causes even greater danger
After posting the below review Vector reached out to me and did a wonderful job adjusting the system settings at no additional charge. If your having trouble with your system allow them to adjust the settings.
I’m renting a house with This security currently installed. It’s much cheaper to keep than purchase a different one. I would suggest they hire an AX specialist / Change Management consultant to help with user experience. The alerts are annoying. Needs a link from the text alert to the sight alert. Need ability to narrow alert line without the extra charge (user experience). Here are a few examples. I am bias..I have used other systems and where pleased. All the things that make this one more pleasant are up charges. So if you already have the system its not worth buying new equipment for a better experience. BUT if your shopping go with Vivint or others for the same overall price.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vector Security, Inc.
- 195.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Vector Security Inc.