Vectornator is an all in one vector graphic design powerhouse for your Mac.
It combines all the vector tools, advanced features, and functions that you need with an intuitive user interface and a high-performance making Vectornator the home for all of your graphic design work. From Branding, Illustrations, Interfaces, websites, typography to anything you can imagine.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text, and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different Artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud.
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, Sketch, Figma, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export.
• Supports Drag and drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts.
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Vectornator on vectornator.io
Also, follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
Hey there Vectornators! In this update, we have made the following changes to the app:
- Fixes a bug which caused corner radius for single nodes not to be applied
- Fixes a rendering glitch that occurred when changing the corner radius
- Fixes a bug which caused shapes to break apart when applying corner radius
- Fixes a bug which caused the app to crash when applying corner radius
- Fixes a bug which caused properties to not be applied in multi selections
- Fixes a bug which caused the resizing of an artboard to not be undone
- Fixes a bug which caused the blend modes to be overwritten when selecting multiple object
- Fixes a bug which caused the app to export the document with the artboard name
- Fixes a bug which caused the app to crash when outlining elements
- Fixes a rendering bug which caused text elements that are aligned to the right to be partially clipped
- Fixes a bug which caused duplicated objects to appear on the canvas with a delay
- Fixes a bug which caused the values of the rulers to not be displayed correctly on US Letter size documents
- Fixes a bug which caused the app in some circumstances to always resize elements with aspect ratio locked
- Fixes a bug which caused the app to not undo and redo actions on documents with multiple artboards
- Fixes a bug which caused the color of node types icons to be displayed incorrectly
- Fixes a bug which caused nodes types to not be correctly applied
- Fixes a bug which caused the app to register several actions when rotating objects
- Fixes a bug which caused rotated elements to behave incorrectly after undo or redo actions
- Fixes a bug which caused the app to not correctly save the document when undoing actions before closing the document
- Fixes a bug which caused the app to not correctly save the undo history when closing a document without saving it
- Fixes a bug which caused labels to overlap toggle switches
- Fixes a rendering issue for imported SVG files
- Fixes a bug which caused the app to display an error message when exporting files with images to AI
- Fixes a bug which caused text elements with blur effect applied to not be editable
- Fixes a bug which caused the snapping to not work correctly when certain snapping options were enabled simultaneously
- Fixes a bug which caused the artboard size to not be correctly updated when using the resizing handles
- Fixes a bug which caused the eyedropper preview to be displayed flipped
- Fixes a bug which caused the quick actions to not be displayed after switching tools
- Fixes a bug which caused the selection box to start from the center of the element
- Added localization to the dimensions options
We constantly want to improve the quality of our software. Feel free to ask questions, give feedback & share your ideas. We’re always happy to connect with members of our community. Contact us directly in Vectornator or via email@example.com. If you enjoy using Vectornator, please rate the app and share your review. Thank you for being part of our community!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app until the IOS14 update
This app was awesome but now after I updated to the new update for iOS 14 I feel like some stuff doesnt work. I can’t change the size of a text box after I make it. The node tool is suppose to change it but I can only select it. The selection tool also doesnt do anything. It just shows the anchor points but I can’t select them or select anything else. I have to change off of it to do anything. I thought the node tool adds anchor points if you wanted but it won’t do a single thing aside from being able to move it.
EDIT: So it seems that on one of the things I was working on before and after the update was having the problem. Right after the update I started working on it again and I was having the issues with the selection tool not being able to do anything along with the other stuff but I just tried again and it’s perfect. So I’m not sure what the issue was but it’s good now. Maybe the update just needed time? One thing I m wondering though is if a shortcut or another way to input trademark (and things like it) logos. I tried doing it (I have an iPad) and it just disappears when inputted. I checked the color and everything, it takes up the space for a symbol but isn’t there.
Developer Response ,
Very sorry to hear that you have faced all these issues with text editing in the latest app version. I tried to reproduce them on our end, but no luck, everything works perfectly. I can easily select the anchor points and resize the text box using the Selection tool. That's why I have to ask for your help. Could you please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss everything in details! Please stay in touch with us, we would like to help.
Fantastic app for teaching
I am using Vectornator to teach basic graphic design to a small high school class. We were very lucky to get access to a small class set of Apple Pencils and iPads. Since I am not a professional designer, I was worried about finding a program that I could learn in order to teach, and that the students would really enjoy creating with while they learned. Vectornator is simply amazing! It has succeeded far beyond what I hoped for. The students can do so much with the app, and get really professional-looking results. They are totally engaged for the entire class period. Their skills are increasing daily. But most of all, I think they’re having fun! This is the most fun teaching I’ve had in a while too. I have used the app for a school logo I was asked to create, and I was extremely pleased with the results. I know I’m going on and on, but truly - it has been a wonderful teaching experience. I highly recommend Vectornator for beginners and education - it’s user-friendly enough for the classroom, but advanced enough to get great-looking results. Thank you Vectornator!!
Phenomenal app, but not for me
If you’re new to graphic design, this app has an INCREDIBLY steep learning curve and it took me twenty minutes just to intuitively understand and remember all the buttons, settings, and options. It’s very serious — probably for businesses and institutions or computer engineers. You have to read the tutorial. It’s also highly optimized and has no ads. The design of this app is gorgeous. It talks about Gaussian blur and other things that require calculus and statistics or something lol. You can create multiple instances of the same app side by side. They also give you options to use apple’s array of icons. They really worked with the developers on this one. Im not the target audience. I’m just here to check out the animation/graphic design apps for my new iPad Air lol. I want procreate, but that costs money. I believe this is the next best thing. It might even be better; idk 🤷🏿♂️ It’s complicated for me, though. I just wanted to create a sketch animation. Back to flip-a-clip it is🌝
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry that Vectornator is not the app you were looking for. If there's anything we can do for you, let us know. Anyway, we are very grateful for your kind words. Hope that one day you will become a part of Vectornator community 🤞
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Linearity GmbH
- 506.3 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Linearity GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.