Enjoy a delicious and healthy Veggie Weekend with Filibaba. Veggie Weekend is free to download, with a total of 113 fresh and exciting recipes like Saffron Risotto, Chili con Frijoles, and Palak Tofu.
POPULAR ON THE APP STORE
• Has reached number one Food & Drink app in over 100 countries!
• Featured by Apple in New Year New You, Vegetarian Recipes, Healthy Eating and more.
• "Veggie Weekend should pick up a fair few fans" – Best iPhone and iPad apps this week, The Guardian
• "Veggie Weekend […] offers enough tasty delights to be worth a look" – 148Apps
HEALTHFUL JUST TASTES BETTER
• Includes 113 yummy recipes, both vegan and vegetarian, suitable for weekend parties and family dinners
• Everything from a festive salad to healthy cupcakes, sourdough bread and more
• Exotic dishes inspired by world cuisines including Indian, South African, Swedish and Mexican
• Exclusive recipes and exciting ingredients like Adzuki Bean Burgers and Chanterelle Pie
• Even desserts are healthful with natural sweeteners such as dates and agave
• Raw food recipes too!
ADD A MINI COOKBOOK NEXT WEEKEND
Our cookbook grow with you, from Swedish dishes to vegan secrets of the Orient. Unlock additional mini cookbooks for $0.99! Remember that you can buy all cookbooks as a bundle for a reduced price.
— Vegan Spreads —
• Some of our tastiest recipes for spreads, including a number of different pestos and classics like hummus and tapenade. Great in sandwiches and on toast or perfect for a quick, stress-free dinner. 14 recipes
— Quick Meals —
• Find some inspiration for the times you want a well cooked meal but are in a bit of a hurry. Try some of these simple and tasty recipes. 10 recipes
— Comfort Food by Björn & Hanna Gadd —
• Sometimes you deserve to indulge yourself with something really tasty. Comfort Food delivers with plenty of delicious dishes. Gadd had the first vegan blog in Scandinavia and we're delighted to present this mini cookbook. 13 recipes
— Inspired by Asia —
• Learn to make vegan dumplings and sushi with ingredients like tofu, shiitake, sesame, and ginger. Crème brûlée for dessert! 10 recipes
— Breakfast Treats —
• Weekend brunch the way it should be: nourishing and delicious with blueberry scones, home-made nut butter, waffles, apricot granola and more. 12 recipes
— Vegan Desserts —
• These gluttonous sweets are (almost) guilt-free. Bake with wholesome flavors from nuts, fruits, berries, and naturally delicious dates and agave syrup. 10 recipes
— Lovely Easter Recipes —
• Choose from a vegan or a vegetarian 3-course menu as well as a handful of other easter treats. 12 recipes (10 vegan and 2 vegetarian)
— A Vegan Thanksgiving & Christmas —
• Make an unforgettable Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner with Pâté, Nut Loaf, Pumpkin Pie and mouth-watering sauces and more. 14 recipes
ALWAYS INCLUDED IN FILIBABA APPS
• Complete nutrion data for all recipes
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
• Clever egg timer – just tap any cooking time in the recipe to start
• All recipes in the app – no Internet connection required
• Universal – one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Recipes in English and Swedish
• Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA
* email@example.com * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba
Updated for iPhone 12 to make full use of the new Super Retina XDR display
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful design plus content. Nice style plus variety of recipes.
Love the Filibaba veggie/vegan apps
These Swedish recipe apps are a delight. The combinations are fresh and appealing with a twist. I downloaded the six including the egg timer. One has in-app purchase which I also bought on the strength of the other recipes. The smoothies have interesting ingredients with occasional Swedish accents like red currant and cardamom. The spreads also are well presented with easy to see nutrional data. Veggie Weekend is likely to become my go-to idea spot. Veggie Meals contain easy to put together recipes and the Vegourmet has more elaborate selections. Do try these! Am happily surprised and pleased!
Just downloaded this app and I’m about to remove it!!! You have to pay for many of the recipes!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Filibaba AB
- 164.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Filibaba AB
- In-App Purchases
- All Recipes Bundle $2.99
- Breakfast Treats $0.99
- Vegan Desserts $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.