Vianet Mobile App is a self-service tool for our Customers.
Vianet Mobile App allows our customers to manage their services, request for support, renew and make payment, refer to get rewards and much more.
Here are what you can do with Vianet Mobile App and why it’s essential for Vianet customers:
Easily reach out to us for query or support:
- Create a ticket, view status updates and chat with our customer care team
Receive quick notifications from Vianet:
- We notify customers using Vianet App regarding any network issues, maintenance, expiry alerts, offers and more. Download the app to stay connected with us.
- You can easily refer using the app and get rewarded for each referral
- You can use the app to claim or use your reward points.
Easy Billing & Payment:
- View pending or past bills
- Pay your bills online
- Renew your services with a press of a button
Manage your account details:
- Stay on top of your expiry date and package details
- View your data usage
- Update your contact information
- Upload your necessary documents
Control your service:
- Control your WiFi Router settings such as changing password, monitor the
devices connected to your WiFi, change your WiFi Channel and much more
- Use services such as Viasecure for parental control
- Use services like Ultraboost to boost your internet speed
minot bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Immediate Improvement (Both app & their service)
Vianet is definitely not for Online Gamers and Movie/Youtube downloaders/uploaders. Internet Disconnects/Disrupts continuously. Support isn’t the best in town as they give you ridiculous excuses to cover up their inability to solve your Internet Problems. App is mediocre, shows “online” even when your internet is not working or offline. Probably a marketing gimmick to show they give continuous service, when actually they continuously annoyingly disrupt/disconnect their internet services. Opening ticket is the worst. They get back to you only the next day after you have extra-patiently waited for many many hours.
Need complete overhaul of the app
Vianet app doesn’t need a hybrid approach in developing their apps. It’s a lazy approach that adds no value whatsoever for the customers. They can just go to the mobile site instead of using this hybrid app.
Let’s get real. Vianet doesn’t have a bazillion features like most of the popular social media apps and shopping apps to warrant a hybrid approach in order to save costs from cross platform development. Therefore, native apps are the way to go.
Needs a lot of improvement.
I cannot see the amount that I should pay without opening esewa on payment confirm page.
I don’t see my nettv subscription too.
I don’t see my payment history.
Payment doesn’t show up when bills are paid from esewa using vianet app. Had to pay from esewa app only to pay.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VIANET COMMUNICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access
- © Vianet Communications Private Limited