Now with full iOS8/iPhone 6/6+ support. Videon contains all the features necessary to record great videos - from capture to editing to viewing. The goal is simple - perfect videos! We combined our knowledge of cinematography with advice from industry professionals to create the most extensive video app available. Videon is your one stop app for everything video.
See the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8XLWoFi5Pg
- Intuitive, comfortable interface
- Realtime Zoom controlled by a very intuitive Zoom Wheel (iPhone 4s+, iPod Touch 5th+, iPad 2+, on older devices video with zoom has to be rendered after recording, but it is still very smooth)
- Different resolutions - from Full HD down, including 2.35:1 cinema format
- Adjustable Frame Rate - you can set fixed rate, but also rate limit, for example from 24 to 30 FPS
- Support of iOS7 high framerates: 60fps and 120fps
- Video Stabilization
- HDR mode
- Save To App Documents, or to Camera Roll
- Pause Recording (iPhone 4s+, iPod Touch 5th+, iPad 2+)
- Take Photo during video recording (iPhone 4s+, iPod Touch 5th+, iPad 2+)
- Switch between front and back camera even while recording (iPhone 4s+, iPod 5th+, iPad 2+).
- Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset)
- Audio Meter (iPhone 4s+, iPod Touch 5th+, iPad 2+)
- Set max Recording Duration
- HDR Video (iPhone 6/6+)
- Innovative Interface
- Detailed video information
- Fullscreen mode
- Marked new videos (for videos not older that 7 days, and not watched in fullscreen)
- Save To Camera Roll
- Import from Camera Roll
- Take Photo from video
- Double tap on thumbnail to open Editor
- 17 Color correction filters for simulation of cinematic effects, vintage film effects and more
- Adjust: Exposure, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Vibrance, Temperature, Highlights, Shadows; Sharpen, Blur, Straighten
- Effects: Speed (Slow Motion, Fast Motion), Reversing, Dust, Film Grain, Flicker, Chromatic Aberration, Invert, Vignette, Frames, Add Image
- Settings: Rotate (90/180/270), Change Aspect Ratio, Resize/Change Compression (with displaying final file size), FPS, Mute
- Combine effects in Editor for an authentic vintage film look.
- Realtime Preview of applied effects even when video is playing!
- Trim - with timeline zoom (tap and hold to zoom)
- Split video to 2 or more parts
- Merging videos
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- fixed resizing portrait Videos
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a new Version
The app used to be able let me choose any video from my camera roll but ever since I got the iPhone X it will only let me use clips from a few weeks back and it crashes here and there. Please update!
Finally after 3 years they decided to update it
I got this application for photography on my iPhone 5 3.5 years ago and it was very outstanding for this device but then I upgraded to the iPhone 7 plus and when I installed this application on it I noticed that doesn't have neither 4k video recording or slow motion and the maximum file editing limit is 30mb but now this update brings back all that features and more.
Thank you Lucky Clan
I am not text savvy. LOL
I tied to trim a video using iMovie. It’s easy, they said! iMovie is fantastic, they said! After 10 minutes of trying to figure out how to trim something I decided that I could find something better. Thank you! This app is easy to use, it’s fantastic to be able to merge clips! I couldn’t figure out iMovie, or any of the other editing apps. This one makes it SIMPLE.
The developer, Lucky Clan, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sylwester Los
- 15.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Lucky Clan 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.