Return to Isola in the beloved third instalment of Virtual Villagers! Guide your fledgling tribe to discover the mysterious ruins of a lost city... What will they find?
Virtual Villagers: The Secret City is the third chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the tribe grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about the ruined city they have discovered and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Secret City:
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours that drench your tribe.
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
* Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
* Find new sources of food for your villagers!
* Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
* Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Raise children who resemble their parents.
* Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
* Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
If you like VV3 Lite, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have dozens of villagers working, living and breeding in your iPhone!
VV3 Lite features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual sims and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Hello Virtual Villagers fans!
We've updated Virtual Villagers 3: Secret City to support the latest devices and iOS versions! Millions of loyal fans have enjoyed the award-winning Virtual Villagers series, and we're happy to invite you back one of our favourites. Revisit the classic third instalment of the franchise, and guide your fledgling tribe to investigate and discover the mysterious remains of a ruined city!
Return to Isola and help your villagers thrive and prosper!
If you enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, don't forget to check out our other chapters!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
End of lite version?
So, I need to know if I'm at the end of the lite version. I have got the alchemy lab set up and I need a master builder to draw plans on the chalkboard. Where I am in the game you need plans to progress further. However because of a population limit or something I can't build more than one hut and one hut is not enough to turn someone in to a master builder. My adept builder's skill bar shows that he's almost a master though but his bar hasn't moved for two weeks.
Is the lite version over? If not, how do I make my builder a master? If you can help labor title: Master Builder help.
Awesome! And some comments...
Ok so, I love this game! It's pretty cool. But, there are some questions and comments I have.....
1. Where is the last pot for alchemy? I have a master scientist that is repairing it but I can't find the last pot btw, the other pots are up on the hill by the green thing where the chief stands, by the beach, where the kids use the bath room, and by the huge mud/dirt patch.
2. If your villagers are hungry, calm the bees and/or plant the seed and you will get a fruit bearing plant.
3. This is funny. I have a 2 yr old chief, and she runs around doing "kid stuff" but it says she is "contemplating tribe".😋
4. My suggestion to the makers is to do island events more, and to give more hints on how to advance the civilization later in the game. Also that nursing mothers can work
5. Question. What do kids that are apprentices do? I have a child apprentice farmer, but she just runs around and doesn't work when I set her to a farming task.
Nice but HELP!
I really like this app. I just wish you could zoom in and out. I really need help with the lift. I put one of my villagers on it as soon as it started raining and left him like that the whole rain. It filled up with water but it didn't make my villager rise. Then when the rain stopped, he got off by himself and the lift worked. Now the lift is still filled with water and I can't get any one up there. Will the rain evaporate and how do I get the lift to work?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LDW Software, LLC
- 57.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2017 LDW Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.