best recorder for voice recording with high quality
voice recorder application is simple and easy to use.
You can reliably record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs with high quality. There is no time limits just depend on your remaining space of internal storage.
This application is a best choice. Other names which you can call it: voice recorder, audio recorder, sound recorder.
- record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs
- beautiful user interface, easy to understand.
- support high quality format file: mp3
- store file on internal storage or SD card
- have list of files with basic functions: search, arrange
- have delete function, share function (via email, sms, mms, facebook, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.), view detail information
- encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone tool to adjust the sensitive
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- function to edit recording files by cutting some parts not needed
- show remaining space of internal storage or SD card
- not support call recorder
Hope you love this application.
- Improve sound quality
- Add sound effects
- Improve user interface
- Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I like this recording app
I like this recording app because it records with no effort but sometimes it takes a while for me to get to the actual things I recorded so maybe, app makers out there, can you try to fix this please because I love how this app is working. It hasn’t glitched once but I feel that the app might start to glitch for some reason. Thank you for reading this comment!
Fun for light duty recording
This works well for family type recording. My grandson had to show me how to use it, but once I got the hang of it, I managed just fine. I’m using it to record me singing to my own piano playing. The songs are original and are just for family and friends. The quality is okay considering I’m either using my iPhone or iPad. The only problem is with the volume. I suspect one of the grandchildren will be able to help me fix that. If nothing else, it’s good for practicing until I can get to some heavier weight equipment. I’ve also thought of using it to record family stories to upload to Ancestry or Family Search or for dictation. It’s worth some continued development.
Audio Recorder 2.3.1
This application gives me the settings I need to make sure I am recording in Mono or Stereo mode. However, the one major drawback is it will not allow me to share the recorded file with another application on my iPad. The native Voice Memo’s app allows sharing. What needs to be done in the application to allow sharing with an Application called FamilySearch Memories? Without this capability, while Audio Recorder is very good, it will come up short on my list of choices.
- Hieu Nguyen
- 14.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @2016 DH INC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.