Get thinner and build up your stamina with Walking Tracker by GetFit! It’s a daily pedometer with key stats on your step count, distance, burned calories, route mapping, and health. Supply every cell in your body with vital oxygen, and walk the stress away with weight-loss or healthy lifestyle programs!
- 42 club. Find the motivation, guidance, and tools to achieve life-long results without challenging your busy schedule. Build a healthy mindset in just 42 minutes a day.
- Indoor and outdoor walking. Watch useful walking video workouts for every fitness level to get fit indoor or outdoor.
- Personalized walking plans. Choose from 5 unique 4-week customized programs designed to meet your health and fitness goals and tailored around your needs, lifestyle, and personal preferences.
- Guided workouts. Short and clear audio instructions will explain how to lose weight, reinforce your stamina, and calm your mind.
- Comprehensive data insights and tracking. Track your walking data automatically. The step counter works whether your phone is in your hand, pocket, or bag.
- Apple Watch support. Connect your Apple Watch and keep an eye on the progress with all the data recorded.
- Motivation & support. Get the best walking practices and tips hand-picked by our team and gathered in one place.
Start your life-changing journey today. Walking Tracker by GetFit should make tracking your steps a breeze. Every step counts!
HealthKit is used to synchronize with Apple Health and Activity, so you can export exercise data from our app to HealthKit and import fitness data, heart rate, weight and body measurements from HealthKit to our app.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 1 month without a trial period
- 3 months without a trial period
- 6 months without a trial period
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: https://getfitapps.com/terms.html
Thanks for using Walking Tracker by GetFit! We update the app as often as possible to make your walking experience better than ever.
Here is what you will find in our latest update:
- Performance and stability improvements
Love the app? Rate us and let us know what you think about the improvements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The “tricks” by the app maker.
I downloaded this app based on its description and reviews. It seemed to be just what I was looking for (yay). After one day of use, the app was “hijacked” with subscription plans designed to force a customer buy in order to continue to use the app. I no longer had access to the app .. just the “select your purchase plan” screen I could not remove. It is important that you clearly disclose that the app is available for a one day trial before having to purchase a required subscription plan. Honestly, I would have considered a purchased but not when I am hijacked!! I deleted the app and move on to other choices. I found the experience absolutely frustrating!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We’re extremely sorry to know that you GetFit experience wasn't quite like you'd expected it to be. GetFit team is always here to help you tackle any bug, so please reach out to us at email@example.com in no time. We'd be grateful for your feedback as we always look to improve the users' experience! Have a great day 💙
Horrible Company - Horrible Support
Don’t waste your time with the trial and testing the product before buying. I started the free trial, went through the app and realized it was just a simple step app - nothing great. The same day I started the trial period, I cancelled it. A week later, I’m charged $86 for a two month subscription. I immediately contact their support. Their response, we don’t see the cancelation - ok, not my fault because I cancelled, I don’t know what they are looking at and why they can’t see it. I ask for my money back. Support reply’s that I need to cancel my account and provides a link. I cancel my account and request my money back. Support tells me I didn’t cancel within the trial period 🤦🏼♀️. Support them provides me with the 100% money back guarantee and states if I am not satisfied there is a money back guarantee. I read through it. The guarantee request photos of the meal plan and workouts. There are no meal plans or workouts with the walking app. I contact support AGAIN. There is an obvious language barrier as they have no idea what I am talking about and once again provide the same copy and paste message as before. The company scams you into the trial them doesn’t allow you to cancel within the time period and then charges you. Don’t waste your time or money.
Developer Response ,
Hey Jenfishaz! Thank you for sharing your experience. It makes us sad to hear that the app didn't live up to your expectations as we are really committed to providing excellent value for your money. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your case once again. We’re always here for you! GetFit team 💙
Update to my first review
I’m still loving this app. I’m understanding the warmup and cool down coaching as that’s a normal part of any experience program. For my health reasons , walking is the ONLY form of exercise I’m able to do because of my severe rheumatoid arthritis, multiple back issues, severe chronic pain and balance issues. I’m stuck using a cane...not to my liking as I’m young. My mid 50’s. I used to lift weights and did minor body building, and my yoga was just taken away from me due to my balance issues. So, this app is my only go to for now. I can use it in my home like I have to when it’s raining like it is today. It’s great outdoors. I love to see my route I’m taking as I change routes almost daily. My day route is very different from my night route so it’s good to see just where I’ve walked and it goes right to my Apple Watch. I’m currently in competition with my future daughter in law so I’m having a blast with this app. Thank you for making my exercise routines much easier and fun.
Developer Response ,
Hey sierrapuppy, thank you so much for your review and rating! We're tickled pink to hear you love the app as your enjoyment and satisfaction is what we aim at. We're happy you appreciate our flexible and personalized approach. Stay tuned for more glorious updates! GetFit team 💙
- APP PRODAKSHN, OOO
- 364.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Appyfurious
- In-App Purchases
- 6 Month Premium $34.99
- 1 Month Premium access $9.99
- 1 Month Trial $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.