The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is the official strategy RPG game of The Walking Dead. Join Rick, Michonne and other iconic Walking Dead characters and build your ultimate team of survivors as you battle through the zombie apocalypse.
The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is the definitive zombie strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Fight for survival against walkers and humans alike and use strategy against enemies in this adventure RPG. Build a town to keep the walkers at bay, but be warned – the horrors that lurk outside aren’t the only threat.
Based on an all-new story from award-winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga. Make uncompromising decisions and develop your survival strategy.
THE WALKING DEAD: ROAD TO SURVIVAL FEATURES:
Fight Walkers & Survivors
• Battle fierce opponents and use your best survival strategy
• Headshot! Land critical hits and deal crippling blows to zombies and your enemies
• Attack with special melee and ranged attacks using deadly weapons like Michonne’s katana
Alliances and PvP RPG gameplay
• Raid enemies: Choose you battle strategy to raid enemy players for their resources
• Factions: Forge an alliance with other players to help each other through battles
• Territories: You and your Faction fight to claim and hold valuable land and resources by enemies
• All Out War: Face off against other Factions around the world in the ultimate limited time events
Strategy RPG - Capitalize on Strengths & Exploit Weaknesses
• Battle strategy is key to scoring powerful hits – but watch out for retaliating strikes
• Your battle strategy needs to keep the Survivors of Woodbury safe – Strike to win
Upgrade Your Survivors
• Level up and customize Survivors to enhance their weapons and skills
• RPG progression makes your Survivors stronger to cut down more walkers
• Collect new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy
Maps & Locations From The Walking Dead
• Explore a new 3D map featuring real locations from the comics
Build your Base & Expand into the Wasteland
• Build and maintain your community of houses to hold Survivors, a Town Hall, a Workshop and more
Battle in Iconic The Walking Dead Locations
• Fight alongside your faction for control of well-known areas
• Battle, conquer and defend locations like Alexandria, Woodbury, Sanctuary and more
Live In-Game Events
• Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive Survivors
Walkers tear at your city walls while desperate Survivors rip apart the town’s foundations from the inside. When the time comes to fight, what will you choose?
Survivors Club free trial will convert to a monthly subscription after 7 days (when a free trial is applicable). A payment of $24.99/month will be charged to your iTunes account when the subscription begins, and it will auto-renew monthly unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of a subscription period. Renewal payments will be charged within 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, at a price of $24.99/month. Prestige Points are awarded after every renewal. Unused portions of free trials will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewals in your device account settings.
Terms of Service: http://scopely.com/tos/
Additional Information, Rights, and Choices Available to California Players: https://scopely.com/privacy/#additionalinfo-california.
The Walking Dead: Road to Survivals biggest update of all-time is here! Check out the details below:
- Conquest Campaigns: An all-new PvE challenge has arrived in the form of Conquest Campaigns! This PvE mode pits you against all new enemies and earns you rewards to help power up your team!
- Tribute: Like earning rewards, but can’t always have your phone in your hand? Us too! With Tribute you can now earn rewards for powering up your fighters even while you’re away.
- Mythic Fighters: A new power level of fighter has entered the fray in the form of Mythic Fighters! These fighters are not only the coolest looking fighters we’ve ever released but they also fill unique niches on your team, keeping them relevant in the combat meta for longer!
- Lieutenants: The Lieutenants system is a new way to level up all of the fighters in your roster at once by leveling up your Roll Levels!
- Expanded Story: 24 new story mode areas have been added along with two new areas: Silver Spring and Baltimore
Revamped Features: Not only have we added in a ton of new content, we’ve also updated Training Grounds, Prestige, The Museum, Ascension, Team Power, Daily Missions Territories and so much more!
Ratings and Reviews
Set in the grim universe of Robert Kirkman’s zombie-infested comic, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival makes you a key player in the struggle for survival. The breadth of things to do and familiar faces will delight franchise fans. Joined by Rick, Michonne, and crew, you’ll fight the undead in harsh turn-based battles—then return to Woodbury (where the ruthless Governor reigns) and spend resources rebuilding the town. An appropriately gritty art style and decision moments that affect the story add even more heat to an already white-hot experience.
The tale of Two accounts
I had an original account that I somehow couldn’t recover and the service team did nothing after emailing back and forth for multiple weeks. They then have the nerve to send me a service survey so I’ll now post my response on here as well as what I sent to them.. P.S the game is pretty cool as long as you don’t lose an account you spent 100+ dollars on because they will do NOTHING to rectify that.
Problem was NEVER SOLVED. Couldn’t get credit to my new account that I had to create to continue playing your game that I enjoy. Your service team basically burned my time and effort till I was forced to give up on the issue so basically thanks for Nothing, and it’s nice I spent over 100 dollars on one account (that your people can’t recover despite me giving them all the receipts and account information) only to have to spend several more dollars on my new account that I can now No longer abandon. Awesome game absolutely trash service 👍
PAY TO WIN
As expected, this game is not fair. It is difficult and time consuming to level up fairly, without any money involved but that is expected on PAY TO WIN games.
However there are some aspects in the game that just make it ridiculous. For example the raid system to me, seems unfair. I have just started a new game and when raid became available to me, I tried it out and immediately, my first 3 games I was matched with people who had better and more elite characters/weapons than my beginning characters. The tournaments are unfair as well. Again, this is a PAY TO WIN game, so the tournament only reward to people who are already way ahead of everyone else. Read that carefully, unless you have spent a ridiculous amount of time and money into this game, the tournaments mean nothing. You will see it all over your screen when logging in and you’ll see tournaments of every kind everywhere.
Oh, and as for the PAY TO WIN option, don’t put any money into this game. Or if you do, DO NOT GAMBLE. The game makes it seem like you’ve got a good chance to score something good but in reality it’s like winning a lottery. And say you did get a decent character. You’ll have to slave away, roll the dice, and possibly pay the money for the extremely rare equipments to level up the characters (yes, once you finally get a super rare/remotely rare character, you’ll need super rare/remotely rare items before upgrading them).
Developer Response ,
We’re so sorry to hear that your experience with that feature wasn’t what you were hoping for. Our team is committed to designing a fun and balanced game where any players can engage in various ways. We have some exciting features brewing so we hope you’ll stick around to try them out!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 185.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Scopely Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pack 1 $4.99
- Pack 4 $29.99
- Pack 6 $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.