Prepared by Washington University house staff, this survival guide provides all the essential information that every intern needs from Day 1 on the wards.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: The Washington Manual® Neurology Survival Guide
The Washington Manual® Neurology Survival Guide provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
Author: Washington University School of Medicine Department of Medicine & Dave Rengachary MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Prepared by Washington University house staff, this survival guide provides all the essential information that every intern needs from Day 1 on the wards, including the neurologic history and physical examination, a neuroanatomy review, specific neuroimaging techniques and diagnostic tools, and clinical information on stroke, seizures, vertigo, dizziness, and ataxia, acute vision loss, headache, movement disorders, dementia, and sleep disorders. Content includes algorithms, useful formulas, patient notes, top ten work-ups, common calls and complaints, key points on most common problems, essentials of what not to miss and when to refer/call for help, and tricks of the trade. A listing of neurological Internet resources is included.
SPECIAL APP FEATURES:
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Fixes related to connecting to iTunes for in-app purchases in iOS version 13.4 and above
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 48.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © (c) 1998-2022 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Washington Manual Neurology $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.