Wave: Small Business Software 4+
Invoicing, banking & more
Wave Financial Inc
Designed for iPhone
Welcome to one-stop, mobile money management for small businesses! The Wave mobile app is an integrated, on-the-go solution for small business owners in the United States, featuring a no-fee business banking account with debit card (available to eligible users) that works with Wave’s accounting software. The Wave mobile app automatically manages your bookkeeping while giving you faster access to funds. It seamlessly tracks income and expenses, manages customer invoices, and accepts online payments.
You’re in good company
Wave’s award-winning software has helped over 2,000,000 small business owners in the US and Canada manage their money, so you know we’ve got your back.
Free banking doesn’t mean fewer features. Wave’s free business banking account, Wave Money, comes with core banking features and much more to make it easy to run your business:
• No transaction, account, or ATM fees
• No account minimums
• A Wave Visa® Business Debit Card and a virtual debit card for your digital wallet
• Instant payouts (with no fee if Wave Money is the default payout account)
• Mobile check deposit, ACH and email money transfers, and more
• Separates business and personal transactions
• Connects to your Wave Accounting in real-time
• Auto-categorizes transactions as you spend
Easily monitor and keep track of what’s going on in your business with the intuitive dashboard. The quick summary allows you to stay in control of your business finances, including:
• At-a-glance business insights, such as profit and loss statements
• Quick access to invoicing metrics, such as amounts overdue and upcoming payments
• Crush procrastination with the Task List feature
With the Wave mobile app for iOS, you can easily:
• Create and send professional, customized invoices with your business logo and your choice of template
• Receive notifications when you've been paid
• Check invoice status (sent, viewed, overdue, paid)
• Record payments
• Send invoice reminders and payment receipts
• Enable Wave Payments to accept credit cards and bank payments to get paid even faster
• Get instant access to your funds when you get paid through Wave Payments (available to eligible Instant Payouts users)
Designed To Get You Paid Faster
• Wave invoice templates and email messages are designed to get you paid faster.
• Sending professional, easy-to-read invoices with reminder features inspires confidence from your clients, encouraging prompt payment and repeat business.
Free Software For Your Business
Mobile invoicing synchronizes instantly with Wave’s full suite of cloud accounting and invoice software for desktop. Go online at waveapps.com to:
• Easily and automatically track expenses using free bank connections
• Generate accounting reports you’ll need to understand your business, file taxes, and more
• Take advantage of the Guest Collaborator feature, making it simple to work with your accountant, business partner, or staff
• Back up and securely store all of your invoice data in the cloud; work wherever you are, on any computer, any time
Accept Credit Cards In Seconds
Wave’s Invoicing software works seamlessly to accept online payment via direct integration with Wave Payments: Getting started is as easy as a few clicks. In seconds, you’ll be able to select the invoices where you want to accept all major credit cards (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®) for only 2.9% + 60¢ per transaction, and bank payments for 1% per transaction. Most Wave invoices paid by credit card and bank payment get paid in only 2 days or less.
Create your free Wave account right in the Wave App, or visit waveapps.com.
With this release, we’re waving bye to bugs and hello to stability improvements. Thanks for using Wave to help you stay more in control of your business while on-the-go.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing App and service
I am a small electrical contractor In California. I have no employees so I don’t need any payroll type service but this app is great for everything else I need. Sending estimates, converting them to invoices, recording payments, bank and credit card transactions, etc... it’s made running my small busy super easy and clean. Two things I’d like to see improved:
1) When your bank account is connected and it tracks your transactions, it double records the money collected from jobs. For instance, if I have a job for $500, when I collect the money and record a payment from the invoice it adds that to my transactions. Then when I deposit the money in the bank from the job, it records it again which essentially makes it seem like I made $1,000 instead of $500. We usually just go in and delete the deposit transaction and keep the invoice deposit. Not a huge deal, just an extra step we have to take.
2) You can pre-fill what your estimates and invoices say so you don’t have to do it every time. However, when I write an estimate, the wording is different than my invoice. When converting the estimate to an invoice, it doesn’t automatically change the pre-filled wording from the estimate to the invoice. I have to do it manually and I always forget :D. Again, not a huge deal but would be a big help. Thanks wave team!
Fantastic mobile companion for Wave users
I use Wave for invoicing. This app has been incredibly helpful for times when I’ve been away from my desk but needed to refer to an invoice, check on payment status, record a payment, or any other of a number of additional tasks. For me, it isn’t a replacement for the full suite of tools and data available when accessing Wave from a computer. But isn’t trying to be — and that’s what makes the app great. In other words, the app seems to have been developed as a tool for accessing specific data or completing common tasks when you’re not at a computer. That clarity is evident when you use the app: it does what it’s supposed to do, and it does it well.
One more thing: I’m a freelancer who does work in two separate fields, and I manage the invoicing separately (a neat feature offered by Wave, where you can configure sub-accounts within one Wave account). I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the app supports switching between my two sub-accounts. That kind of functionality — the little stuff that’d be easy for them to overlook — is how you know this is a thoughtfully-developed app from a company that knows what it’s doing.
Choose Wave over Square
After a horrible customer experience with Square I decided to try Wave. They have better invoicing options and much better support and service. I have now been using them for around 6 months and it has been a great experience. Their templates are well designed and professional.
Regarding Square - a disgruntled business partner started disputing any charges associated with the business (including mine for a website) and Square shut my account down and held my funds for 90 days. All of the disputed charges were returned when the bank ruled in my favor (had signed contracts and communication). It didn’t matter to Square, still held my funds (even after being returned by the bank) and insisted they would not reopen my account. Their reason? Because it states in the contract they can shut it down for any reason. All they would say over and over is we have that right. There are countless stories out there saying the same thing, so I would advise anyone considering Square to stay away.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wave Financial Inc
- 139.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Wave Financial Inc.