Wealthbox is the companion mobile app to web-based Wealthbox CRM for financial advisors. Manage your client relationships with ease and stay up-to-date on activities within your firm with this full-featured CRM app.
• Simple and secure login with support for Face ID, Touch ID, and Password Autofill
• Access maps on Contacts for turn-by-turn directions
• Newly redesigned Contact Record page with “Quick Actions” such as click-to-call, email, and photo uploading
• Redesigned calendar for month, 4-day, and single day views
• A “Today View” that surfaces upcoming items that require your attention
• Activity Stream to view updates and collaborate
• Portfolio integrations
• Contact Management to track notes about clients
• Task Management to organize your practice
• Calendaring with iCal support
• Opportunity Management to manage business
• Project Management to organize anything
• Full data-sync with web-based Wealthbox CRM
• Improved interface when working with dates in Events, Tasks, and Workflows
• Bug fixes & other enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well done WealthBox. Well done.
A few things to consider....
1. EMAIL ONLY APP
While it’s nice to have app that has all of Wealth box in it, an email only app of WB would be amazing. Something along the lines of polymail, spark, or the upcoming release of Gmelius.
Email tracking, send later, link clicking, templates (with folders), an activity stream, and remind me if no one replies by a time (just resurface the email like one of the above app) would be amazing.
That way we can email from the WB email app and not have to navigate so deep into the app.
Sometimes you just need to plow through the email inbox and having to navigate deep in the app is kinda a pain.
2. Add Calendly like scheduling.
And while there is always more to be done...having an App version of WB mail would be just awesome.
Overall...this is amazing step in the right direction!
Thanks for making the best CRM for Advisors!
Finally! This is an excellent app update for a great CRM!!
Getting better, but plenty of room to grow.
Definitely a far step above the previous app. Overall functional. But room to grow:
Can’t edit notes after I enter them. For instance, entered one without @ the client, so now the note is just floating in space.
Can’t @ clients in comments. Why not?
Much of the app seems to be a glorified website. That means all of the limitations and slow responsiveness as well.
The date picker is crippled, as the iOS keyboard pops up, blocking the date picker. Scroll down to see the whole date picker / hide the keyboard, it also hides the date picker.
Add a “nearby contacts” function. If I’m out and about with an hour to kill, maybe I can swing by someone’s home or office to say hello.
When viewing a contract, it should be easier to add an event or task. Have to click on Activity, then aim for the tiny To-Do checkbox.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.