Wealthbox is the companion mobile app to web-based Wealthbox CRM for financial advisors. Manage your client relationships with ease and stay up-to-date on activities within your firm with this full-featured CRM app.
• Simple and secure login with support for Face ID, Touch ID, and Password Autofill
• Access maps on Contacts for turn-by-turn directions
• Push notifications
• Newly redesigned Contact Record page with “Quick Actions” such as click-to-call, email, and photo uploading
• Redesigned calendar for month, 4-day, and single day views
• A “Today View” that surfaces upcoming items that require your attention
• Activity Stream to view updates and collaborate
• Portfolio integrations
• Contact Management to track notes about clients
• Task Management to organize your practice
• Calendaring with iCal support
• Opportunity Management to manage business
• Project Management to organize anything
• Full data-sync with web-based Wealthbox CRM
• Fixed a bug where Two-Factor Authentication codes would change after the app was re-opened
Ratings and Reviews
Well done WealthBox. Well done.
A few things to consider....
1. EMAIL ONLY APP
While it’s nice to have app that has all of Wealth box in it, an email only app of WB would be amazing. Something along the lines of polymail, spark, or the upcoming release of Gmelius.
Email tracking, send later, link clicking, templates (with folders), an activity stream, and remind me if no one replies by a time (just resurface the email like one of the above app) would be amazing.
That way we can email from the WB email app and not have to navigate so deep into the app.
Sometimes you just need to plow through the email inbox and having to navigate deep in the app is kinda a pain.
2. Add Calendly like scheduling.
And while there is always more to be done...having an App version of WB mail would be just awesome.
Overall...this is amazing step in the right direction!
Thanks for making the best CRM for Advisors!
Good CRM - glitchy app
Someone else mentioned that it feels like not much money is being added to the app. I would say the same about the program (other than adding more integrations). I like it (better than most other CRM programs I’ve tried) but it could be so dynamite with a few changes and updates. The app is fine but very glitchy. Many times when I open it from my phone (iPhone 12 max) it won’t load. Just shows a blue screen. I completely get out and go back in and the same thing happens. I have to wait like an hour and try again. Very frustrating when I want to update my calendar…
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thanks for the feedback about the blue screen after opening the Wealthbox app on a 12 Pro Max. Thanks to your feedback, we were able to fix this problem that yourself and others were experiencing. Please feel free to update to the latest version of Wealthbox and give it a try for yourself! If you've got feature requests for the app, we'd love to hear about them at email@example.com. Thanks again!
Wealthbox has completely changed my perspective on CRM systems. I highly recommend this platform to any financial advisor looking for integrative tools and ease of use!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Starburst Labs, Inc.
- 12.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2022 Starburst Labs, Inc.