Developed by Alegeus, the WealthCare SMART App provides a single access point for members to manage their HSAs and other tax-favored benefit accounts.
Managing your benefit account(s) on-the-go is made easy with the Smart Account app. This powerful, intuitive mobile app gives you access to view your account balances, update your profile, submit a claim, and much more, right from your mobile device. Smart Account provides a personalized experience and delivers meaningful insights to better guide your healthcare spending. The app also offers recommendations for savings on healthcare items such as prescription medications.
The WealthCare SMART App provides industry-leading functionality, including:
• Account balances and details
• Recent transactions
• Long-term healthcare savings guidance based on your unique health conditions and needs
• Virtual medicine cabinet which allows you to find nearby pharmacies that sell your prescription and OTC medications at a reduced price
• Ability to fund your HSA from checking/savings account
• View all email alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile app via email or mobile phone
• Same username/password as WealthCare Portal (no need to register your mobile device; just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and challenge questions)
• View Demographic Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Fund HSA from registered external bank accounts
• Register new users directly from a mobile device
• Minor Updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally an application that lets me view my balances and transactions on the "go".
When can I use the app to submit.
App has some problems
I have called about this already; I had a payment to a doctor approved yet the app shows “pending review” which is defined on the app as needing a receipt submitted. On the website it shows approved which customer service says is correct plus they said there’s no need to submit receipts. There’s no way to upload a document anyway, and you can’t email to them only phone call. It shows an option for text notifications but it won’t let me select it.
This app will ever let me login. I reset my pw four times and nothing. I give up.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.