Developed by Alegeus, the WealthCare SMART App provides a single access point for members to manage their HSAs and other tax-favored benefit accounts.
Managing your benefit account(s) on-the-go is made easy with the Smart Account app. This powerful, intuitive mobile app gives you access to view your account balances, update your profile, submit a claim, and much more, right from your mobile device. Smart Account provides a personalized experience and delivers meaningful insights to better guide your healthcare spending. The app also offers recommendations for savings on healthcare items such as prescription medications.
The WealthCare SMART App provides industry-leading functionality, including:
• Account balances and details
• Recent transactions
• Long-term healthcare savings guidance based on your unique health conditions and needs
• Virtual medicine cabinet which allows you to find nearby pharmacies that sell your prescription and OTC medications at a reduced price
• Ability to fund your HSA from checking/savings account
• View all email alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile app via email or mobile phone
• Same username/password as WealthCare Portal (no need to register your mobile device; just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and challenge questions)
• View Demographic Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Fund HSA from registered external bank accounts
• Register new users directly from a mobile device
* Ability to view status of online repayments.
* Support for rotation and preview of receipts/attachments
* Support landscape mode when viewing documents
* Support Forms and Documents
* Various usability Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
App has some problems
I have called about this already; I had a payment to a doctor approved yet the app shows “pending review” which is defined on the app as needing a receipt submitted. On the website it shows approved which customer service says is correct plus they said there’s no need to submit receipts. There’s no way to upload a document anyway, and you can’t email to them only phone call. It shows an option for text notifications but it won’t let me select it.
Have tried 3x calling to find out why App opens with an Error message, and shows “I do mot have any accounts yet”. Now have to send them screen shots of the issue.
My HSA was working fine, but by them switching us over to WealthCare, new cards, new App - I’ve wasted a couple hrs getting it all to work again.
App displays most other info, just not my account, so it is not functional to me, so I would rate it “0”, if that was a choice - and I see the majority of ratings are “1”, so I’m not alone.
This is financials for health care - so you would think it would be tip-top.
BTW - I went the App route & was able to get this far, after following their directions to log-on from my PC did not work. ML
This has been a terrible experience. Adding my bank account has been extremely frustrating. I still can’t get reimbursed for my expenses because it says my direct deposit is not set up but it is. I would not recommend this app
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MBI Benefits Inc
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Alegeus Technologies
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.