Access health information on-the-go from Independence Blue Cross (IBX).
Download the free IBX app for your iPhone to help you make the most of your Independence Blue Cross health plan. With new and improved features, the IBX app gives you easy access to your health care coverage 24/7, wherever you are.
Use the app to:
• Access benefit information
• View, share, or order a new ID card
• Find a doctor or hospital and change your primary care physician
• See your most recent claims and any open referrals
• Find or price a prescription drug
• Track deductibles and spending account balances
• Reach your health goals with Achieve Well-being tools
• Sync your Apple Health data automatically into your Health Trackers
• See important notifications and health messages
• Pay your premium
Not a member yet? Use the app to get a quote for individual health care coverage.
• Added ability to categorize and group claims together for members to better track their claims
• New feature to add custom member notes to claims
• Updated navigation and design for member Account Settings to improve usability
• Access to new page allowing members to pay their bills and track payments
• Maintenance updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mobile site better than regular website
I had many problems/fails using IBX online on my computer. After downloading the mobile app everything worked great! Haven’t had any problems so far. Easy to use and navigate.
Account lockout 3-5 business days!
January 16, 2020
The web portal team contacted me by phone and email today. It’s been 10 business days since I reported the problem below. I informed them that after reporting the problem below with logging into IBX using mac iOS and iPhone, I WAS ABLE to access the account I created by using Microsoft Windows Explorer browser instead of Safari iOS. Fortunately I did not have to wait the 3-5 business days for them to get back to me! After logging in using Microsoft Windows Explorer I WAS able to Confirm my email account. THEN I was ABLE to login to the iPhone IBX app. The IBX iPhone app has been working smoothly and is very easy to use and navigate!
[January 2, 2020
Unacceptable! Just started with IBX yesterday, January 1, 2020. Their web portal was down and still is. I Created a new account, but experienced an account lockout. Called them. They said their web portal is down. They will submit a ticket to the web portal team and the web portal team will get back to me in 3 -5 business days! I haven't been able to login to even use the app! It allows creation of your account, but once you create the account, it requires email verification. The web portal sends the email to you, you click confirm and then it goes to a web page that says ‘error forbidden’. Then your brand new account is locked out and will take 3-5 business days for the web portal team to get back to you!]
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience. We did experience a temporary issue during this time and you now have full access to our application. Please feel free to contact us via the number on the back of your ID card if you continue to have any issues. Someone will be able to assist you with resetting your password or gaining access to your account.
Worked fine until update!
With the new update I am unable to sign into the payment options. My account has been locked for a week now even though the message says “wait 15 minutes before trying again”. I’ve tried multiple times to talk to a representative but I’m given nothing but 3 different help numbers that lead me to the same place. No one seems to work at this affiliated ‘customer service’ company. Highly unprofessional and I will be enrolling with a different provider next year.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try using the Forgot My Password option to reset your account once you have waited 15 minutes following locking the account. If you continue to have an issue please contact us via the phone number on the back of your ID card ad we will be able to assist your access your account.
- Independence Blue Cross
- 97.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2019 Independence Blue Cross
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.