This mobile app is only for UPMC Health Plan insurance members. Not a member? Learn more at www.upmchealthplan.com.
Convenient on-the-go access to your health insurance and wellness plans. Whether you need to chat with a health coach or forgot your member ID card for your doctor’s visit, this app has you covered.
ACCESS INSURANCE BENEFITS ON THE GO
- View member ID cards for you and your family, and email them to your provider directly from the app.
- Review current coverage and benefits for you and your family.
- Use live chat and secure messaging to connect with Member Services.
- Check the status of your claims, and review your claims details.
- Search for doctors, hospitals, and other locations in your network.
CONNECT WITH YOUR WELLNESS
- Chat with a health coach to help improve your lifestyle.
- Track your steps with Apple Health app integration and check your Take a Healthy Step progress.
- Take the MyHealth Questionnaire to learn more about your health.
We've updated our About feature and made a few performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No More Touch/FaceID
Why was TouchID/FaceID removed? It's an absolute pain having to enter password every time you switch apps.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Though our login did change and you will have to use your username/password on first login for security reasons, biometric capability still exists by using the Keychain function on your iPhone. If you have Keychain enabled, you will be prompted to save your username and password so you can use Touch ID/Face ID on subsequent logins. Please reach out to HPOnline@upmc.edu if you have any other issues with this!
Loved when they previously used MyChart app and I could email my doctor and check test results without having to log into a computer. Was wonderful to be able to access it during my lunch hour because we are not allowed to use company computers for personal business. Now I have to wait until I get home and most doctor’s offices do not take calls after 4:00 when you have questions. What should be made easier is not.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving your feedback! We definitely understand wanting to connect with your doctor virtually during the workday. Though the UPMC Health Plan app is specifically for insurance related features like checking your claims status or accessing your member ID card, you are still are able to message your doctor on-the-go using the MyUPMC mobile app for patients! We hope you give that a try and that it will help provide a solution to your issue.
1. Couldn’t log in. Spent 40 minutes on chat with support to try and rectify that. She said to keep trying. Eventually, I was able to get in.
2. Can’t connect my steps. Per troubleshooting guide and options, I should be able to. However, when I try to select it, it continuously reverts. I went into the health app to see if it were denied, but it never got that far.
Exactly what is the point of this app??
- UPMC Health Plan, Inc.
- 103.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 UPMC Health Plan, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.