Save time and hassles with UPMC Consumer Advantage!
Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Retrieve your forgotten username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX Health®
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 7.0 provides you with:
• HSA Investment Transactions: Provides the ability to: realign investment portfolio, make fund to fund transfers, perform one-time transfers between cash and investment accounts, and more!
• PDF and Cloud Storage Upload: Delivers enhanced document upload capabilities, enabling the ability to upload PDF documents and quickly access and upload documents via Cloud Storage options.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used to be able to upload my receipts but now it does not allow me to do it. Needs work folks.
Good when it works but don’t get locked out
This offers quick and easy claim submission for FSA and other like accounts. But I got locked and literally cannot get back in. No reset password option, no forgot username, no phone number to call. I guess I just can never use it again? Pretty disappointing.
The interface is absolutely terrible. Barely usable and if there is a way to submit a claim for the parking account, I didn't see it. The only account option shown on the File A Claim screen was the health care FSA. Uninstalling now and going back to using the web site. It was no picnic either, but at least it offered all of the actions needed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- UPMC Health Plan, Inc.
- 21.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Evolution1, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.