Designed for iPad
MyHumana provides quick and easy access to your Humana insurance information.
- View important information you need about your plan details, including deductibles & balances. Also view information for dependents and other delegated members covered under your plan.
- View, display and fax your Medical, Dental and Pharmacy ID Cards.
- Get pricing for your prescriptions at local pharmacies and find cost-saving opportunities through Humana Pharmacy.
Pay My Bill
- HumanaOne members; make one-time payments, set up recurring payments, add/edit/delete payment methods, view payment history and invoice details
- See your latest claims, their status, summary and detailed information.
- Find a doctor, pharmacy, dentist, hospital or urgent care center. Search by name, specialty, ZIP code or current location.*
- View and edit your profile information (depending on your plan, certain fields may not be editable)
* Requires location sharing enabled on your phone. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Eligible members can now access the CenterWell Pharmacy app through single sign-on.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Does some things well
If you have managed to save a payment method, you can make a payment. The scan credit card option does not work. Entering another payment method such as a credit card “cannot be saved at this time”. Well that’s helpful. :-( Make an automatic payment via credit card, “cannot be saved at this time, please try again later”, but there is no later time that works!! You would think the owner of this app, Humana, would want to make receiving payments work and easy, but not in this case. Why is that?
Review the APP, not the company
I’ve had the Humana app as long as I’ve had Humana, about 3 years now. I’ve never had a problem with the app. Everything opens the way it’s supposed to. Updates of stuff I did at the dr are pretty quick to show up. No issues worth noting.
Regarding people who bash the app with 1-star and 2-star reviews; take a closer look at what they’re saying. Many of them give the app a low rating because the app doesn’t do something they think it should, call Humana on the phone, and then give the APP a low rating because they got frustrated on the PHONE CALL. True, the app doesn’t do absolutely everything. But it’s an app! If you want 100% access to 100% of everything, just go to the full website!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for the review! If you ever have any suggestions or feedback for us on what you'd like to see in the future, please free to message us at MobileFeedback@humana.com
This app does not update Medicare stages. I fully met my deductible and when I sign in on the computer it shows me so. This app still says I’ve met zero dollars of my deductible.
This app does not correctly show pricing. I was prescribed a new med and the app said I would pay $300 for 90 days. When I signed it online it said I would pay 680 for it for 90 days and that’s what was charged to my credit card. So I no longer use the app as it just doesn’t update. I waited untilthe end of the month to see if it just updated once a month, but new month and no updates. I also cannot use the price estimator on the app as it is not accurate and does not agree with what you get when you sign in on a computer. This is really an issue. Position here. Have use lots of healthcare and Medicare apps both as a provider and as a consumer. This app is a fail.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Humana Inc.
- 64.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Humana Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.