SilverSneakers GO is the fitness companion app that makes it easy for you to get fit, stay active, and develop healthy exercise habits.
With this app you’re getting:
- Full 4-12 week workout programs for all fitness levels
- Find nearby fitness locations and classes
- Schedule exercise activities
- Get notifications for your scheduled activities
- Learn and master new moves and exercises
- Rate your workout experiences
- Log completed workouts and keep track of your progress
This app allows you to locate nearby group exercise classes and fitness locations. You can schedule activities whether you’re going to the gym, a class, or just general activity (walking, swimming, hiking, etc.) and you’ll get reminder notifications about your scheduled activities and never miss a beat.
The programs are guided workouts that range from 4 – 12 weeks and for all fitness levels. The programs will keep your workouts interesting and effective as you progress and get stronger.
• Overhauled the Activity details, stats, and rating process for a better look, feel, and flow. This includes the ability to 'Skip Rating' an activity, and also a new icon for Workout Intensity ratings
• Redesigned the Explore map to be more interactive when pinching and scrolling, hiding cards below to display a fuller view of the map
Ratings and Reviews
Love being able to use this on the go. Only issue I have is that sometimes it doesn’t find the place that I go to regularly but I can always get to it later because it pops up after my workout. Love the individual workouts. Never was one for meditation before but I find the one for drifting off to sleep helpful. Still more for me to explore. There are perks to aging!
Joined silversneakers a few weeks ago and downloaded the app at the same time. Frankly i’m a little disappointed. The app is not very robust in allowing you different ways of tracking your workouts. For instance, if I go to the gym and work on strength training, aerobics and yoga why can’t I select all three of these items? The app only allows you to select ONE item. And why no duration for the workout performed? I can go for 5 minutes or 2 hours and in the app it makes no difference! If I tell the app I’m visiting the gym ahead of time I can only select “general workout”, or “class” and that’s it! I’d like to know what I did that day for recording purposes. I’ve used better apps..........
Best App Ever for an Amazing Program
I didn’t know about this program until my Mom moved into a 55 and over development in Wildwood, Missouri.
My Mom was 87 at the time and if you moved into this community you had this program offered to you Free if charge.
My Mom is now 93 and still working out. She said that is what keeps her living so long.
This App makes this so easy for Seniors. I wish they had this App for all others. This App is Very user friendly.
- Tivity Health, Inc.
- 76.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.