SilverSneakers GO is the fitness companion app that makes it easy for you to get fit, stay active, and develop healthy exercise habits.
With this app you’re getting:
- Full 4-12 week workout programs for all fitness levels
- Find nearby fitness locations and classes
- Schedule exercise activities
- Get notifications for your scheduled activities
- Learn and master new moves and exercises
- Rate your workout experiences
- Log completed workouts and keep track of your progress
This app allows you to locate nearby group exercise classes and fitness locations. You can schedule activities whether you’re going to the gym, a class, or just general activity (walking, swimming, hiking, etc.) and you’ll get reminder notifications about your scheduled activities and never miss a beat.
The programs are guided workouts that range from 4 – 12 weeks and for all fitness levels. The programs will keep your workouts interesting and effective as you progress and get stronger.
• The dashboard page layout has been redesigned with a more intuitive interface and includes new features
• "Recent Workouts" is a new Dashboard feature that shows a list of workouts you've completed, and allows you to access them easily
• "Just For You" is a new Dashboard feature that displays news, promotions, and offers
• "Journey" is a new feature that shows your activity stats and your progress over last week and last month
• "Messages" have been moved to the top of the Dashboard via a bell icon
• Squashed various bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Joined silversneakers a few weeks ago and downloaded the app at the same time. Frankly i’m a little disappointed. The app is not very robust in allowing you different ways of tracking your workouts. For instance, if I go to the gym and work on strength training, aerobics and yoga why can’t I select all three of these items? The app only allows you to select ONE item. And why no duration for the workout performed? I can go for 5 minutes or 2 hours and in the app it makes no difference! If I tell the app I’m visiting the gym ahead of time I can only select “general workout”, or “class” and that’s it! I’d like to know what I did that day for recording purposes. I’ve used better apps..........
Best App Ever for an Amazing Program
I didn’t know about this program until my Mom moved into a 55 and over development in Wildwood, Missouri.
My Mom was 87 at the time and if you moved into this community you had this program offered to you Free if charge.
My Mom is now 93 and still working out. She said that is what keeps her living so long.
This App makes this so easy for Seniors. I wish they had this App for all others. This App is Very user friendly.
I’m so lucky to have Silver Sneakers!
Silver Sneakers has definitely played a large part in my ability to workout to stay fit. My local In-Shape club is a mile from home. I walk there, workout for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, then walk home.
When I’m away from home, I can keep my fitness schedule unaltered because I’ve found Silver Sneakers clubs wherever I’ve gone.
What a great reward for becoming a senior citizen.
- Tivity Health, Inc.
- 58.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.