Use Wealthscape Investor to access your managed brokerage accounts from anywhere. With an enhanced user experience, you’ll be able to navigate the app more efficiently and access the information you need, when you need it.
• Employs Fidelity’s cyber security experience and policies
• Supports biometric login (face and fingerprint scan)
• Supports two-factor authentication
Easy access to answers and account information
• View accounts within a portfolio
• View positions and balances within each account
• View activity within each account (history, order status, etc.)
• View Account Statements
• View Tax Forms
• View Quote information
• Make a mobile check deposit
• Submit an equity or ETF order
• Change an expired password
• Reset a forgotten password
• Lookup a forgotten username or user ID
• Show/hide password on Sign In
About Wealthscape Investor Mobile
• The Wealthscape Investor Mobile App is a brokerage account management tool available for use by customers of participating financial institutions.
• To use the Wealthscape Investor Mobile App, you must have an active Wealthscape Investor or Online Brokerage account with your participating financial institution.
• For more information about enrolling in Wealthscape Investor or Online Brokerage, please contact your broker or advisor.
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
Third parties referenced herein are independent companies and are not affiliated with Fidelity Investments. Listing them does not suggest a recommendation or endorsement by Fidelity Investments.
Fidelity Institutional® provides clearing, custody, or other brokerage services through National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE,SIPC.
245 Summer Street, Boston, MA, 02210
©2023 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
This release includes a minor check deposit fix
Ratings and Reviews
Loading and updates most days
This app is very buggy. Mostly, I find myself waiting on the app to load. Sometimes, it’s unavailable due to maintenance. I have an iPhone 12 and often log in from home using Wi-Fi so No connectivity excuses.
I don’t understand how a mature finance application can have so little usefulness. There are two things an investor may want to see in an app, account changes and historical data. This app’s missing the latter. You can’t see your gains/losses summary for an investment account over time, you can’t see a graph of your history. It’s nice that I can view individual income and expense entries, but I’d like to know how my investments have done this year. How about you add that so we can see if you’re doing your jobs? As a side note, I couldn’t enable 2FA because I never received codes from the app. Lame.
Check deposit not working
Whenever I bring up the check deposit function, the area where I should be able to type in the check amount does not bring up the keyboard. The app won’t let me move forward to snap check images without typing in an amount. No matter how much I have deleted and reinstalled the app, shut down and restarted the iPad, it won’t bring up the keyboard to type in check amount. And it is not an issue with the iPad, because the keyboard comes up when I click on “make a trade function.”
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Financial Services LLC
- 38.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC. © 2022 FMR LLC.