You can establish an efficient interaction with the intelligent equipment through WeBack, build an intelligent management system, improve the security, convenience, comfort and artistry of your home, and achieve an environment-friendly and energy-saving living environment. You can also contact us, according to your preferences custom belong to your intelligent scene. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Control programming is poor
The control modes do not seems to work. Or at least do not work consistently. The smart clean says it will go back and forth to cover all the ground. However, it doesn’t do that. It goes around randomly, it may go straight for a little bit but then it will just turn and go in a completely different direction making it so it misses a lot. Switching it to edges control does the same thing. It doesn’t go along the edges at all.
To echo others this device is advertised as if it maps the room to remember where the furniture is to making cleaning easier and faster next time. However that’s not not what it does either. When it begins cleaning all it does is record its (random) route for THAT RUN ONLY. Just so you can see an abstracted little route of “where your Little vacuum went this time!” on the app. It deletes it and makes a new one every time it runs. It’s not a useful feature at all and very misleading advertising.
App still needs some work.
The app itself presents itself nicely. The issue is the not so great experience in general. Here are issues I found:
- Setting up a new device was horrible and not seamless. I had to restart the new device process 10+ times because it kept getting stuck on “registering to cloud services”. It eventually went through after white listing and turning off all security features on my router. I have never had to do that for a device. After it synced, I turned everything back on with no issues connecting.
- App would hang on certain menus in the new device process. It would only show a white pop up and no error or indication of something wrong.
- The map feature is nice but could use some quality of life features. Such as being able to erase parts of the map for remapping.
- some of the menu text and interface is overlapping on the side menu.
- The app hangs when backing out to the main dashboard, or even selecting the device you added. I have a fast wireless router and speed so its not an internet connection issue.
That is pretty much all i have for now. I hope these issues can be resolved as i love the device but the app control is not a great experience.
App no good
The app is supposed to work with my robo vac. It will turn it on, off, and adjust the suction but not much else. It creates a map but the map gets distorted easily then the vac loses its place and creates new “rooms” where it gets lost. I frequently have to erase the map and restart which is a pain because I have a couple rooms I don’t want it to go but can’t put up a barrier while it’s mapping. The app is also slow to update where the vac has been. Could be much better.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shenzhen Yugong Technology Co. Ltd.
- 230.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Shenzhen Yugong Technology Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.