Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Hi, I'm Rivers Cuomo. Weezify is a a Spotify-like player for all of my demos (1975-2017). There are close to 3500 of them. You can follow curated playlists. You can create and share playlists of your own. You can even add your own demos. I made this app myself. It took me all of 2021 to make. I'm still tweaking it. I hope you enjoy it.
- Downloads blocked on mobile data.
- Playlist downloads now work on larger screens.
- Database now keeps track of when user last used the app.
- (Bug Fix) When one track ends and another starts automatically, the screen will update with all the info for the new song. Previously, you'd hear the next song but still see all the info for the previous song.
- (Bug Fix) Trying to show all playlists in search to users who lost default playlists.
- Added app version and build number to the bottom of profile page.
Ratings and Reviews
When I first stumbled upon the Weezify app, I did not know that my molecular being would forever be changed. When I first opened the app, my Brain was telepathically blasted with the sounds of weezers best album( the blue album of course) and it was only uphill from there. This app displays a unique friendliness and personalness that I have never seen before. After a minute I was curled up in the fetal position crying tears of joy and praying to the weezer god. My eyes have been altered to only show the blue album cover art, which has been the greatest gift I’ve ever received. Thank you Rivers Cuomo, for giving me meaning in life.
My very brain has changed since downloading this app. the second i opened it everything changed. i have always felt boxed in and unable to escape this harsh reality in which i was born into. but rivers changed this. his demos have opened my eyes and my mind to a new perspective, a new generation of comprehension.
i will never be the same. my intellect has forever changed for the better and I realize now that my couscous has been asleep. My mind has been in hibernation my entire life and i have only now been woken up. Thank you Rivers Cuomo
A MUST for all Weezer fans.
This app is like a candy store for weezer fans. There is something for everyone. Rivers has graciously released demos from pre-weezer all the way to the pacific daydream years, for a small price. So many goodies in there. The app is easy to use and pretty straightforward. You can easily rate the songs as well as create your own playlists. Its so much fun recognizing tunes that made it to the studio albums, and hearing all the interesting variations. There is something satisfying about hearing the precursors and what songs sounded like before they were born.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rivers Cuomo
- 106.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Rivers Cuomo
- In-App Purchases
- Alone III, IV: The Blue-Pinker $8.99
- Alone, XI: The EWBAITE Years $8.99
- Alone, VI: The Black Room $8.99
- Alone, XIII: The Pacific Daydr $8.99
- Alone, XII: The White Year $8.99
- Alone, IX: The Make Believe Ye $8.99
- Weezma: Daniel, Ryen & Rivers $9.99
- Alone, VIII: The Maladroit Yea $8.99
- Patrick & Rivers $8.99
- Alone, X: The Red-Rad-Hurley $8.99