If you are already a patient of a Weill Cornell Medicine physician, log in to the app using your Connect account and take advantage of these helpful features:
• Communicate with your physician: Get answers to your medical questions directly on your device.
• Video Visit: Have a follow-up appointment virtually.
• Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
• eCheck-in: Save time and conveniently check-in electronically for your upcoming appointment.
• Access your test results: View your results and your physician's comments within days.
• Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
• Bill Pay: View and pay your bill quickly and securely.
• Review your health summary: View a convenient summary of important information in your health record.
With your permission, the app can connect to the Apple Health App and obtain health information that can be shared with your healthcare providers.
We do not share your health information with Apple Health or other third-party applications.
Updated icons to have the highest of resolutions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New terms of service broke the app
Liked the app until yesterday I couldn’t pass the new terms of service. Please fix ASAP!
Developer Response ,
Hi Grace, we apologize that you could not get past the terms of service and for the inconvenience that caused you. We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to access your account. We released an update to the app that resolves this issue. Please contact us at email@example.com if you experience any further problems. Thank you for taking the time to reach out!
App is crashing - and no way to get help
I loved this app — until yesterday when I was presented with new terms of service. I hit accept and the app pops me back to the login page. Rinse repeat. and deleting and reinstalling didn’t help. But the worst part is that there is NO tech support available. The faq page for “support” is useless. I need to communicate with my doctor asap and it’s critical to get this back up but I don’t know where or how to talk to someone to fix this. Argh!!
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear about your experience with the WCM app and trying to get in contact with us, we understand how frustrating and inconvenient this was for you. Our team resolved the issue you are describing in our latest update and hope that you can now get back to loving the app! We also appreciate your feedback on the FAQ, it would be great to hear more if you have time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for reaching out!
State function does not work
I tried to schedule an e-visit, but it requires me to put in my address. When I go to select the State there are no options in the scroll list. Without this working properly I can’t schedule.
Also, there is no number or contact information to call for support.
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- 140.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Weill Cornell Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.